The Mobile Networks Security course is designed for anyone looking to get a quick and concise understanding of mobile networks security.
The Mobile Networks Security course:
- Gives a brief history overview of mobile networks evolution from 1G networks all the way through 5G networks.
- Discusses use cases that drive the development of 5G networks.
- Provides a high-level overview of mobile networks architecture.
- Describes mobile networks security challenges and the evolved threats Landscape.
- Provides an overview of the security controls as defined in 3GPP standards in LTE and 5G mobile networks.
Who would benefit from this course
This course is for students, a fresh graduates, working professionals, or anyone interested to learn more about the exciting topic of mobile network security challenges and solutions.
This course assumes an engineering or IT background. An understanding of GSM and LTE security procedures would be an advantage as would a basic understanding of mobile network architecture.
This is a fundamental course. We are not going to go with advanced concepts such as air interface, scheduling algorithms, or discuss mathematical details.
Based on the fundamentals you will learn from this course on mobile networks security, you can decide if you want to move forward with an advanced course in the mobile security space.
Are you ready to get started of learning the exciting space of mobile networks security? Let’s get started.
- This course assumes an engineering or IT background.
- An understanding of GSM and LTE security procedures would be an advantage as would be a basic understanding of mobile network architecture.