Mindfulness is a time-proven education that enables intense personal growth and improvement. Studying Mindfulness enables its learners to cultivate positive mental health and make wise decisions during times of pressure, crisis or stress.
The present moment is where your entire reality is conceived, and this comprehensive Mindfulness Certificate Course (Level I, II, III & Master) will equip you with a broad toolkit of essential principles and useful tools for establishing an effective mindfulness practice.
Mindfulness is a particularly compelling field of study that equips its students to develop a growth-orientated mindset which is rooted in conscious self-awareness and self-control. This Mindfulness Certification course provides a useful structure for growing in self-awareness, self-discipline, social-awareness and social effectiveness.
You'll explore the three fundamental concepts of Mindfulness; awareness (both internal and external), non-judgement (of others and ourselves), and living life in the present moment (including how to quiet unhelpful thoughts and make peace past adverse experiences). You'll also receive access to activities that will help you practice these.
Many people study Mindfulness in response to feelings of stress, anxiety and tension. This Mindfulness Certificate Course will highlight how easy it is for people to yield to emotional pressures without the firm base of self-awareness that grows from learning Mindfulness.
Becoming self-aware also helps people to make wise career and business decisions. It's important to know what you want from a career, what gives you the most fulfilment and the type of work environments you will thrive in the most. In short, Mindfulness provides a robust foundation of all personal growth and professional effectiveness.
Studying Mindfulness and learning to apply it is amongst the most valuable investments a person can make into their personal growth. This Mindfulness Certificate Course will guide you step-by-step in how to make Mindfulness a 'way of life' so you can receive the benefits that come from maintaining a thoughtful and unbiased perspective.
Qu) What will you learn in the Mindfulness Certificate Course?
Throughout this Mindfulness Certificate training course, you will discover;
- What Mindfulness is, how it works, and a variety of ways to practise it.
- How Mindfulness leads to mature self-awareness and self-discipline.
- How to develop a whole, fully-present and influential personal presence.
- Why Mindfulness is a powerful discipline for positively motivating people.
- Benefits of Mindfulness; including growing resilience and improving focus.
- How applying Mindfulness can improve mental health & general wellness.
- How to connect with people in an authentic, genuine and congruent way.
- How to apply Mindfulness daily and benefit from a positive outlook on life.
- The best ways to share what you learn in this course with other people.
- And much, much more.
The main advantage of this course is that it is tailored to suit everyone. Kain Ramsay, your instructor, teaches Mindfulness in a sincere and lighthearted manner from the perspective of Modern Applied Psychology. This unique approach makes a robust case for applying Mindfulness amid chaotic western (or eastern) 21st-century life.
The Mindfulness Practitioner Course (Level 1, 2, 3 & Master) is also fitting if you have studied Mindfulness from the perspectives of other teachers, or even if you are a complete newcomer and are contemplating using the methods detailed in your own life in some way.
The emphasis of the course is on practical application, and the training does not shy away from negative experiences in your life. By the end of the course, you will know how to exercise self-awareness on a day-to-day basis and begin developing a mindfully contemplative life. You will have a clear view of how being mindful can be a regular part of your daily living.
Mindfulness is also a valuable discipline to study for those who are passionate about positively influencing other people in a guiding, coaching, mentoring, teaching or therapeutic counselling context.
This Achology certified training course comes with over 26 hours of video-based training, and an extensive range of Mindfulness and personal growth-related resources which you can download and use on yourself, or those people who you practice Mindfulness with in the future.
The benefits of taking this course are that you can study it anytime, anywhere and also from any device. You're also protected by a full money-back guarantee - which means that you can enrol on the course today, absolutely risk-free.
There's no deadline for completing this training. You can study the course lectures around your other commitments and complete the Mindfulness Practitioner Course at your preferred pace — most students complete this training within 2-4 months.
- Thea = Greek for unconsidered observation. Bilepi
- Theorei (Greek) = to observe intently looking for a reasonable explanation.
- Horao (Greek) To perceive and believe without personal bias or prejudice.
- No prior experience of mindfulness is needed to join in this course.
- Study mindfulness from the comfort of your home or preferred cafe.
- You can study mindfulness anywhere with a stable internet connection.
- Students are advised to take notes for self-reflection purposes.
- An MP3 version is available for those who like to study 'on the go'.
- Access your training course from a smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Additional PDF materials are also included to compliment your learning experience.
- Join the course prepared to learn a new life philosophy that may differ from your current beliefs and worldview.
- Learn useful mindfulness-based principles and use them with clients, in your private life, your profession or relationships right away.
- Heighten your aptitude to listen, ask reflective questions and become significantly more observant when interacting with other people.
- Make peace with your inner vocabulary and develop your ability to communicate with others more articulately and authentically.
- Learn to become more reliant on factors within your control to improve your mental health and day-to-day emotional wellbeing.
- Enhance your self-awareness, your capability to self-regulate, then, in turn, your social consciousness and overall social effectiveness.
- Understand appropriate historical context, origins of scriptural wisdom and ethics surrounding the effective use of mindfulness in everyday life.
- Learn how the mind works, it's various components, and how to best train these components to further personal effectiveness and growth.
- Learn how to become more contemplative in your current world-views, including your values, attitude, priorities and also in your perception.
- How to assist others to understand and modify the unhelpful patterns of behaviour and thought that often associate with undesired life results.
- Understand the primary motivations and assumptions that underpin most patterns of habitual behaviour (both fruitful and toxic patterns).
- PLUS: Access the excellent Facebook support community, 'Principles Into Practice' to connect with fellow peers, compare notes and ask questions.
- This is an Academy of Modern Applied Psychology certified training, you can obtain your certificate of achievement on completing the final lecture.
Kain Ramsay is an internationally bestselling author, a highly sought-after instructor, a social influencer, and a successful entrepreneur of multiple companies.
As an established teacher of personal and professional growth principles, and a champion of mental well-being, Kain Ramsay is respected among the world's foremost thought leaders in the field of modern applied psychology.
With nearly two decades of experience as a communicator, mentor and teacher, and armed with a wealth of knowledge, Kain has partnered with other enthusiastic social innovators and disrupted the old world view of education by pioneering a newer, forward-thinking approach to learning.
His goal is to close the gap between conventional formal psychology education and the practical application of psychological principles.
Through his passionate, entrepreneurial mindset and his gift for building community, Kain's innovative educational philosophy has been adopted by social influencers throughout the world who continue to use Kain's practical strategies and valuable insights to transform their lives and the lives of other people in the communities they serve.
In 2014, Kain was invited to become an instructor at Udemy. Now, with over 500,000 learners following his training materials worldwide, Kain's unique approach to teaching has propelled him to become one of the most sought-after instructors in Udemy's personal development, social science, and mental health categories.
In 2018, Kain co-founded and launched Achology, a revolutionary new approach to online learning. Enthused by driving improved transparency, Kain, and a team of technical experts, founded an intuitive E-Learning system to cultivate learning and expert competency among a global community of certified mentors, innovators, influencers, coaches, and thought-leaders.
The Academy of modern applied psychology serves as a revolutionary e-learning platform that furthers personal growth and professional development in a collaborative learning environment without the obligation for members to travel or pay extravagant study fees. Within the Achology framework, The Academy of Modern Applied Psychology is the first learning academy of its kind. This Academy is backed by some of the most influential figures in the field of applied psychology, including Gerard Egan, Ph.D., author of The Skilled Helper.
By bringing these transformational psychological principles within reach of anyone wanting to learn them, Kain has changed today's educational landscape and levelled the playing field, enabling individuals and impact-makers access to the working strategies and insights required to enhance their intrinsic value and create a more far-reaching impact in today's modern world.
Drawing from real-life experience, Kain's approach to teaching carries a personal philosophy which has inspired over half a million people across the globe to invest in their unlimited opportunity for personal growth and start positively impacting the world around them.
Achology is the Academy of Modern Applied Psychology and is dedicated to the principle that all people with a desire to transform the lives of others should have opportunity to fulfil their highest potential. And this is best achieved through establishing a community of the like-minded.
The study of psychology can be traced back to the ancient Greeks in the west, the early buddhists in the east and has been essential to the development of many contemporary disciplines, including counselling, neuro-linguistic programming (NLP), cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), mindfulness, life coaching, philosophy, anthropology, and sociology.
Achology has created an exciting new path and is radically changing the way psychologically-based training is delivered. Our primary goal is to offer the community, environment and tools, by which you can develop the essential competencies, real-world education and a depth of understanding that will lead you to success in your future chosen career.
For many years, an industry (that should be) motivated by individual growth, healing lives and personal transformation, has locked out vast numbers of people hungry to learn, due to prohibitively high training fees. These days are gone. Achology has finally torn down these cost barriers.
The Academy of Modern Applied Psychology hosts a vibrant community of multi-disciplinary practitioners (in training and practice), that offers unrivalled, affordable learning opportunity. Through an industry changing partnership with Udemy, finally, everyone can have access to life-transforming trainings.
With its unique peer-based practice opportunities, Achology also offers a pragmatic, experience-based system of accreditation for those wanting to pursue a future career or self-employment, as well as certification for each of its individual courses.
Join the revolution, make the world a better place, yourself a better person and begin training to become an Achologist today.