Udemy's Top Selling Mind Mapping course with over 25,000 students across 173 countries and more than 2500 reviews (>1500 are 5-star).
Learn effective mind mapping to enhance your career and accelerate your studies at school, university, college or business school. At the same time maximising your personal development, your goal setting and planning, the preparing and completing of assignments, and much more
The course goes BEYOND Mind Mapping itself and covers both how the memory works and how to integrate mind mapping into your daily work or study. It can help you remember and recall articles, remember OTHER E-LEARNING courses, and help prepare and revise for exams etc, etc.
Most IMPORTANTLY the course teaches you how to use mind maps to think more clearly and increase personal productivity. You’ll learn how to save time on any task that requires planning, preparation, and clarity. You'll learn the important principles of mind mapping and HOW and WHY this tool enhances learning, understanding, and memory
By following this course STEP-BY-STEP, and not trying to rush ahead, you'll ensure that you are able to maximise the effectiveness of the technique, streamline your thought processes and thereby become more productive using this brain-friendly technique
You'll be taught how to develop and use this powerful productivity tool in a unique and effective way.
Master the Skill of Mind Mapping
- Think clearly and streamline ideas so you can express them effectively
- Quickly organize thoughts, ideas, or goals
- Efficiently prepare events, speeches, articles, business plans, or marketing plan
- Enhance your Cognitive Experience
- Learn this technique that taps into the multitasking capability of the subconscious mind.
- Get information into your head quickly, and back out again just as fast.
- After completing this course, you will be equipped with a thought-organizational tool that will change the way you plan. Either for business or personal use, your mental approach to issues or ideas will become fundamentally different.
Contents and Overview
- The course starts with an overview of the purpose and structure of the course.
- You’ll soon see why mapping is so effective.
- The benefits of mind mapping will be illustrated clearly.
- You will be looking over the instructor’s shoulder so you can watch how it works.
- The course will ease you into creating your mind maps first through a series of guided exercises, then through open assignments pertaining to your personal goals.
- Quizzes along the way will track your progress and ensure you’re grasping the concept.
Your verbal-numeric working memory can only juggle 3 or 4 complex ideas at any one time. Mind mapping allows you to extend this by adding spatial and visual-spatial working memory into the working memory mix.
Worth repeating: By following this course step-by-step, and not trying to rush ahead, you'll ensure that you are able to maximise the effectiveness of the technique, streamline your thought processes and thereby become more productive.
Learn to LOVE mind Mapping and use it effectively and productively ENROL NOW!
- You do not require any special skills to succeed with this course
- You need to be open to try out different ways of doing things
- The basic requirement is a willingness to learn and develop a new skill
- Develop an existing skill if you already dabble in mind mapping
- organise - quickly organise your thoughts, ideas or goals using mind maps
- plan - quickly plan an event, a speech, an article, a business or marketing plan
- rehearse and deliver - mind mapping is particularly good for rehearsing your talks and presentations
- clarify - mind mapping helps you to be more clear in your thinking, helps you see the wood for the trees
- think differently - once you have learnt to mind map effectively you will find that your mental approach to issues or ideas will be fundamentally different. Mind Mapping provides the scaffolding for a completely different set of mental processes and taps into the multitasking capability of the subconscious mind
- enhance your learning - Everyone today has to continually take on board new information and learn new ways of working. Mind mapping (when done properly) accelerates both the learning and understanding of new information, and helps with retention and recall.
- If you are having to study for upcoming professional exams, or Continuing Professional Development, then mind mapping can be of great benefit in your studies, reducing the time to learn new material
- By completion of the course you will be confident to create your own mind maps and to show others the basic concepts
I'm a speaker, trainer, and personal development coach based in the UK with a special interest in the brain, accelerated learning and people development. My present focus is developing high quality, simple, innovative, life-skills based, video e-learning courses. I now have around 35,000 students in more than 160 countries - this is the reach and power of e-learning.
My 'MIND MAPPING MASTERY' Course is currently the NUMBER ONE Personal Development course in the mind mapping niche, with more than twice the number of enrollments and ten times the number of four and five-star reviews compared to the next most popular course. A course that's genuinely worth paying that little bit extra for.
A bit of background information about me:
I've worked in schools, colleges and universities in the UK, and also in the corporate and SME sector, working with students, teachers, apprentices, managers and leaders. My background is actually in clinical science where I ran an NHS Clinical Biochemistry Department in a District General Hospital and I was also a Quality Consultant to my local hospitals and local Health Authority. I also have an active interest in Health and Healing.
Back in 1996, after training in 'mental literacy' with Tony Buzan (the inventor of Mind Mapping), I set up my own training company the House of Learning. A year later, I put some of my new skills to the test and competed in the World Memory and the World Speed Reading Championships (silver medal position in the latter). Altogether, I have 20 years experience working in the personal development sector and in the field of business leadership. I am also a teacher and practitioner of Reiki and I have a Udemy course about the 'Science of Healing'
'Mind Mapping Mastery' was my first course in this marketplace and I now also have a 'Smart Learning' , 'Smart Speaking' and a 'Smart Teaching' course all of which incorporate mind mapping into the teaching. I have several more courses in the pipeline. Many of my students have English as a second language and they find my courses easy to follow.