MODULE 1: Managing and Reviewing Documents
Learning outcomes: Working with features such as comments, track changes, Outlining and Compare to aid in a cooperative document creation process.
- Using Comments
- Tracking Changes
- Combining Multiple Versions of Documents
- Creating an Outline
MODULE 2: Working with Reference Tools
Learning outcomes: Using Word's table of contents, referencing and other indexing tools to quickly/accurately produce documents which meet various professionally set standards.
- Creating a Table of Contents
- Creating References within a Document
- Creating a Bibliography
- Creating Index and Reference Tables
- Creating References to Other Documents
MODULE 3: Using Time Saving Tools
Learning outcomes: Using Word's language and pre-defined text tools to quickly add and translate text accurately.
- Using Language Tools
- Inserting Pre-Defined Text
- Using the Navigation Pane
MODULE 4: Working with Advanced Graphics and Objects
Learning outcomes: Inserting and formatting Text Boxes, Word Art, SmartArt and Building Blocks to enhance the overall look of a document and present information more effectively.
- Inserting Text Boxes
- Inserting WordArt
- Creating SmartArt
- Editing SmartArt
- Using Building Blocks and Quick Parts
MODULE 5: Creating Tables in Word
Learning outcomes: Adding, formatting and managing tables effectively to present information in a structured way.
- Inserting Tables
- Editing Tables
- Formatting Tables
- Working with Table Data
MODULE 6: Creating Equations and Charts
Learning outcomes: Using Word to insert equations into a document whilst also adding charts as used in Excel.
- Working with Equations
- Creating Charts
- Formatting Charts
- Analyzing Chart Data
- You should have a good working knowledge and understanding of the concepts covered in the Introduction and Intermediate courses.