Are you looking for a great way to manage your projects as easily as possible?
Whether you’re a new Microsoft Project user who wants a solid foundation, or an existing user who’d like a combined “best practice” refresher, this course is a great skills enhancer and provides a reference for whatever you may want in the future!
With every ZandaX Microsoft course, you get a workbook and exercises (downloadable from the short “General Introduction” module at the start of each course). These are a great addition because they enable you to practice the skills you learn.
Our Microsoft instructors are seasoned professionals - they don't just know the software: they've used it commercially and taught it in a classroom environment for years. You won't be in better hands!
And we don’t woffle! Do you want to sit through hours of over-explaining before you get the knowledge you need? We doubt it! So we make sure that everything is covered in easy-to-follow video lessons, and we get to the point so you make the best use of your time.
The course teaches you:
- Opening, Creating and Saving a Project
- Creating a Project Plan
- Adding and Assigning Resources
- Formatting, Using and Printing the Gantt Chart
- Tracking Progress
- Goals and Process of Project Management
Each lecture is self-contained, so you don’t need to sit through them all: once you’re at a comfortable level, you’ll be able to use this as your reference library, where you can select what you want to view.
The course is aimed at anyone who wants to get to know how to use Microsoft Project in the shortest possible time.
Upon completion (and with a little practice…) you will be able to use MS Project to create, track and control projects so you get great results more easily than you have ever done.
We’ll say it again: don’t forget the course workbooks and exercises – downloadable with the first “General Introduction” module at the start of each course – which really enhance and deepen your learning. Remember that practice makes perfect!
So this course is genuinely much more than just a set of talk-through videos. We don’t think you’ll find better value, so why not enrol with us now?
- You don't need any knowledge of Microsoft Project: all you need is a good understanding of how Microsoft Windows works.
- Some knowledge of, or experience in project management would also help you but isn’t essential.
- If you want to do the exercises we provide, you'll need a copy of MS Project on your computer (any version from 2010 is fine).