Do you want to use MS Project to its full capacity to support your projects to the maximum?
Whether you’re an existing user of MS Project who wants to get more out of the software, or an existing high level user who’d like a “best practice” refresher, this course is a great skills enhancer and provides a reference for whatever you may want in the future!
With every ZandaX Microsoft course, you get a workbook and exercises (downloadable from the short “General Introduction” module at the start of each course). These are a great addition because they enable you to practice the skills you learn.
Our Microsoft instructors are seasoned professionals - they don't just know the software: they've used it commercially and taught it in a classroom environment for years. You won't be in better hands!
And we don’t woffle! Do you want to sit through hours of over-explaining before you get the knowledge you need? We doubt it! So we make sure that everything is covered in easy-to-follow video lessons, and we get to the point so you make the best use of your time.
You’ll learn a lot in the course, but some of the major topics include:
- Importing & Exporting Data (Excel in particular)
- Setting Non-Working Time and Scheduling Options
- Allocating Overtime/Setting Delays/Solving Over Allocation Problems
- Working with Multiple Projects
- Creating Custom Fields, Tables, Views & Filters
- Creating Reports with Visual Templates, Custom Charts and Tables
Each lecture is self-contained, so you don’t need to sit through them all: once you’re at a comfortable level, you’ll be able to use this as your reference library, where you can select what you want to view.
The course is aimed at existing users of Microsoft Project who want to take advantage of what the package can offer to improve their skills as a project manager.
Upon completion (and with a little practice…) you will be able to control and manage your projects better, and with less effort, than ever before.
We’ll say it again: don’t forget the course workbooks and exercises – downloadable with the first “General Introduction” module at the start of each course – which really enhance and deepen your learning. Remember that practice makes perfect!
So this course is genuinely much more than just a set of talk-through videos. We don’t think you’ll find better value, so why not enrol with us now?
- You should have a good working knowledge and understanding of the concepts covered in the Introduction course
- If you want to do the exercises we provide, you'll need a copy of MS Project] on your computer (any version from 2010 is fine)