Quickly Learn Excel Basics Get Working with Excel.
During this Microsoft Excel Beginner Course - Introduction Excel you will build a solid foundation on which you will be able to learn, grow more and be able build the rest of your Excel experience on. Enroll now and I'll guide you step-by-step, exercise files included, through the basics of working with the most powerful spreadsheet tool on the market. In very little time you will master the basics of Excel that'll provide a foundation for more advanced Excel techniques (Course: Microsoft Excel beginner Course - Introduction Excel, (Microsoft Excel Intermediate Course - More Excel, Microsoft Excel Advance Course - Master Excel and Microsoft Excel Expert Course - Expertise Excel (Up Next)).
Each section in this course will introduce you to a key foundational Excel concept that you will quickly master.
- Understanding the Excel Interface and Document Structure
- Entering and Working with Data in an Excel Worksheet
- Working with Formulas and the most common Excel Functions
- Formatting Your Excel Data to make it more Presentable
- Creating and Working with Excel Charts to Visually Present Data
- Preparing Your Excel Documents to be Printed
- Connecting with cloud service.
- Creating an Excel Template for Easy Reuse
At completion of this Microsoft Excel beginner Course - Introduction Excel you will have mastered the above Excel concepts and able to complete the fundamental day to day tasks of an Excel worker.
Each section also includes quiz to test the knowledge you will gain and exercise files for you to download and practice with. These are the same files that are used in the video lectures. So that you can work along while watching the video lectures.
So, what are you waiting for, enroll now and build a solid foundation within Microsoft Excel.
- You will need Excel loaded on your computer in order to follow along and complete the exercise files provided in each section.
- Videos have been recorded using Excel 2016, but Excel 2007, 2010 , 2013 or 2016 will work in order to follow along.
- No prior knowledge is required ill be teaching you from scratch.