Do you want to learn how to work with Excel 2016?
Even if you don’t have any prior experience?
If so, then this is the right course for you!
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who complete this course.
Microsoft Excel 2016 is here, and it promises to be one of the greatest versions that we’ve seen so far.
However, it’s essential that you learn how to work with it effectively.
If you want to become any of the following…
- Executive Assistant
- Office Clerk
- Business Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Credit Counselor
- Sales Representative
- Sales Manager
- Financial Manager
- Investment Banker
- Real Estate Agent
- Market Research Analyst
- Financial Advisor
- Business Operations Manager
- Someone who is involved with a business and would like to be successful
Then you simply have to learn Microsoft Excel 2016. There is no way around it.
But how can you do that if you have very limited time and no prior training? And how can you be certain that you are not missing an important piece of the puzzle?
Microsoft Excel 2016 Beginners & Intermediate Excel Training is here for you. One of the best Excel courses available on Udemy, it includes everything you’ll need. We will start from the very basics and then gradually build a solid foundation that will serve you well throughout your career.
What makes this course different from the rest of the Excel courses out there?
- High quality of production – HD video and animated slides (this isn’t a collection of boring lectures!)
- Knowledgeable instructor (experience in Big 4 Accounting + Commercial Finance)
- Downloadable materials: The course comes with a complete set of downloadable materials (handouts, Excel files, etc.)
- Extensive Case Studies that will help you reinforce everything that you’ve learned
- Excellent support: If you don’t understand a concept or you simply want to drop us a line, you’ll receive an answer within 24 hours
- Dynamic: We don’t want to waste your time! The instructor maintains a very good pace throughout the whole course
How come Microsoft Excel is so important?
Every large company uses it, right? So if you want to learn a new skill that is highly valued by all employers, you should start here.
Here are 5 more reasons why you should take this course and learn Excel:
- Jobs. A solid understanding of Excel opens the door for a number of career paths
- Promotions. Top Excel users are promoted very easily inside large corporations
- Bill Gates knows how to work with Excel
- Secure Future. Excel skills remain with you and provide extra security. You won’t ever have to fear unemployment
- Girls dig guys who are proficient in Excel! Guys who can use VLOOKUP are proven to be the most popular with women J
This course is suitable for people without any previous experience in Excel. We will start from the very basics and will gradually move on to some of the more advanced features, such as lookup functions, functions with conditions, goal seek, pivot tables, custom formatting, Excel 2016 charts, and other tools that are often used for the purposes of Financial Modeling.
Additionally, the course includes practical case studies that will reinforce everything that you learn. One of the exercises that we will see in the course consists of building a complete Profit & Loss statement from scratch.
This course is perfect for University students, Entry-level Finance, Business and Marketing professionals who would like to grow faster than their peers.
Please don’t forget that the course comes with Udemy’s 30-day unconditional money-back-in-full guarantee. And why not give such a guarantee, when we are convinced that it will provide a ton of value for you?
Enrol today and let's start this journey together!
- Install Microsoft 2016, 2013 or 2010
- No previous knowledge is required!
- Great for students who want to learn at their own pace
- Work comfortably with Microsoft Excel 2016 and many of its advanced features
- Learn what is new in Excel 2016
- Be much quicker at carrying out regular tasks
- Become your team's go-to-guy when it comes to Excel
- Use sophisticated functions that will improve the quality of your work
365 Careers is the #1 best-selling provider of finance courses on Udemy. The company’s courses have been taken by more than 1,000,000 students in 210 countries. People working at world-class firms like Apple, PayPal, and Citibank have completed 365 Careers trainings.
Currently, the firm focuses on the following topics on Udemy:
1) Finance – Finance fundamentals, Financial modeling in Excel, Valuation, Accounting, Capital budgeting, Financial statement analysis (FSA), Investment banking (IB), Leveraged buyout (LBO), Financial planning and analysis (FP&A), Corporate budgeting, applying Python for Finance, Tesla valuation case study, CFA, ACCA, and CPA
2) Data science – Statistics, Mathematics, Probability, SQL, Python programming, Python for Finance, Business Intelligence, R, Machine Learning, TensorFlow, Tableau, the integration of SQL and Tableau, the integration of SQL, Python, Tableau, Power BI, Credit Risk Modeling, and Credit Analytics
3) Entrepreneurship – Business Strategy, Management and HR Management, Marketing, Decision Making, Negotiation, and Persuasion, Tesla's Strategy and Marketing
4) Office productivity – Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook
5) Blockchain for Business
All of the company’s courses are:
By choosing 365 Careers, you make sure you will learn from proven experts, who have a passion for teaching, and can take you from beginner to pro in the shortest possible amount of time.
If you want to become a financial analyst, a finance manager, an FP&A analyst, an investment banker, a business executive, an entrepreneur, a business intelligence analyst, a data analyst, or a data scientist, 365 Careers’ courses are the perfect place to start.