A course with 12 sections with each section dedicated to Azure overview, storage, network, compute, App services, databases, Analytics, IoT, Integration, Security, Monitoring and Infrastructure as code (ARM Templates), Azure DevOps.
V2.6 09/2019: A new section with lectures on Azure DevOps & Azure Infrastructure as code (ARM Templates) has been added.
See the latest reviews we got at the bottom of the page.
Microsoft Azure is the fastest growing cloud platform in the world. This course is designed to help you to build strong foundation in Microsoft Azure. No prior Azure experience required. This course has been designed with an architectural approach.
In the first overview section of the course, I will introduce you to inner workings of Azure and take you through all key azure services at high level.
Once overview is completed, we will deep dive into following layers of Azure service areas with several hands lab demonstrations.
This course contains both theory lectures ( slides are attached to download for reference) and a significant number of hands-on demos that helps you in gaining hands-on experience in key Azure services. This course help you in laying strong basic foundation in preparation of Microsoft Azure certifications.
Microsoft Azure is a constantly evolving platform and I will be keep close watch on Azure announcements and add new demos wherever possible.
So, start taking this course and put yourself in high demand in the world of IT and command higher salary!!!
Some of the reviews we got in the last one month:
" I have gone through first few sections of the course & they are in detail, gives lot of clarity and confidence that you are learning all that you need to know. Best value for money and knowledge gained is incomparable"
"The course is very comprehensive. It goes into details in every section of Azure. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to learn about Microsoft Azure."
"detailed explanation on Azure, very good for beginners!!"
"Well explained and great content which covers most part of azure."
"One of the best course for Azure , i am learning for Az-103, the trainer has in depth knowledge".
- Basic computer knowledge
- An overall understanding of Microsoft Azure services and start using Azure
- Gain hands on experience in creating storage accounts and using blob, table and file storage services
- Creation and configuration of Virtual networks, Network Security Groups, User defined routes and Azure load balancer
- Creation and configuration of Virtual machines, Availability sets, Scale sets, Azure backup, Cloud Service, Service Fabric
- Creation and configuration of Azure web apps, Mobile apps, API apps, App service Backup, monitoring and integrate with AAD
- Creation and configuration of Azure SQL database, firewall rules, COSMOS DB, Data factory etc.
- Creation and configuration of Data Lake store, Data Bricks, Data Explorer, Power BI, Data Catalog etc.
- Creation and configuration of Azure logic apps, Functions, Service bus, On-premise data gateway, Integration account etc.
- Creation and configuration of Event hub, IoT hub, Stream Analytics, Time Series Insights etc.
- An overall understanding of security controls that you can apply to secure workload in Azure
I am a Microsoft certified architect expert in end to end Microsoft Azure, IoT and Amazon Alexa and helped different clients in designing solutions using Azure services, IoT devices and Amazon Alexa devices.
I am also a Microsoft certified security associate and helped client in implementation of Identity and access management, network security controls, cloud governance etc.
I provided Best in Class architecture and design for different technology layers as described below.
Network - Azure Virtual Network, Azure Firewall, Load balancer, Application gateway, Traffic Manager, S2S VPN, Remote access management using P2S VPN and WAC.
Applications - Azure App service web, API and mobile apps, API management, Azure notification hub
Analytics - SQL database, Data factory, Data Lake storage, Data Bricks etc.
Serverless/Integration - Azure funtions, logic apps, service bus
IoT - Azure IoT Hub, Device identities & twins, Stream Analytics
Automation - Azure PowerShell, ARM Templates, Azure Automation, Runbooks
Security - Azure AAD, B2B, B2C, Conditional access, PIM, Service Principles, Managed Identities, App registrations etc
Governance - Azure policies, Blueprints
Deployment - Terraform, Azure DevOps
Voice - Amazon Alexa B2B skills