Welcome to the NEW Skylines Academy AZ-500 Course!
Properly securing resources while making them available to users that require access is a constant concern within an IT and cloud environment. This course will explore how to manage identities, provide role-based access, and secure data within an Azure ecosystem.
During your journey, Skylines Academy will lead you through a series of sections, modules, and demos to prepare you for taking, and ultimately passing, the Microsoft Azure AZ-500 exam.
What you will learn:
- Know how to implement secure infrastructure solutions in the Microsoft Azure platform
- What you need to pass the AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies Certification
- Azure security core services and capabilities
Skylines Academy Course Outline:
- Introduction and Study Resources
- Azure Security Overview
- Azure Active Directory Workloads
- Privileged Identity Management & Tenant Security
- Platform Protection: Network Security
- Platform Protection: Host Security
- Containers and Security
- Governance and Role-Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Security Operations
- Securing Data Services
- Storage Security
- Key Management
- Application Security
Lectures will educate you on the fundamental terms and principles of the Azure platform and demos will enable you with a hands-on experience using scenarios to empower you in the real world.
Note: Over the next couple of weeks we will be releasing new lectures and demos. We'll send out an email as we release brand new content to you but here's a snapshot of what will be added:
- VM Security
- Configure Endpoint Security
- System Updates for Virtual Machines
- Container Security
- Azure Security Center Policy Management
- Security Alerts
- Security Events
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Configure security for HDInsights
- And more!
Thank you for joining us!
- Previous experience with cloud and on-prem core services (Network, Compute, Storage, etc.)
- AZ-900 course beneficial but not required
- AZ-103 course beneficial but not required