Welcome to the practice tests for Microsoft 98-366 MTA: Networking Fundamentals exams.
Microsoft’s Networking Fundamentals exam tests your understanding of wireless networking, IP addressing, wide area and local area networks, routers, switches, and the OSI model. After you pass the Networking Fundamentals exam, you will have earned your Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) Certification.
If you are new to the IT industry, or maybe already have some experience, you owe it to yourself to investigate MTA Networking Fundamentals certification training and becoming MTA certified. The Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) family of certifications provide a great opportunity to become IT certified and jumpstart your career in technology.
This practice test will help you prepare for the real Microsoft official exam test environment. "
New Updated questions
Microsoft 98-366 MTA exam improve the following skills questions:
Understanding network infrastructures (30–35%)
- Understand the concepts of Internet, intranet, and extranet
- Understand local area networks (LANs)
- Understand wide area networks (WANs)
- Understand wireless networking
- Understand network topologies and access methods
Understanding network hardware (20–25%)
- Understand switches
- Understand routers
- Understand media types
Understanding protocols and services (45-50%)
- Understand the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) model
- Understand IPv4
- Understand IPv6
- Understand names resolution
- Understand networking services
- Understand TCP/IP
" This is an Unofficial course and this course is not affiliated, licensed or trademarked with Microsoft in any way."
Best of luck !
- No Prerequisite