Cooking healthy, yummy meals for your family every night is easy to do if you have a meal plan.
However, many busy parents find it stressful, lack the time, confidence, and motivation to organize meal prep and to meal plan. A weekly meal plan will get you on track. It will give you the confidence to prepare well-balanced, delicious meals your family love. Meals that are full of variety, easy, and are tasty. It will reduce food costs and food waste. It will also save time, reduce effort in the kitchen and create a healthy family.
In this course you will create a weekly, well-balanced meal plan that includes recipes, side dishes, and a shopping list. It will be based on your schedule and lifestyle and with recipes your family will eat.
As a parent, a meal plan helps in so many ways. It will:
• Save you time, by eliminating that daily question we all ask “What am I going to cook for dinner tonight?”
• Save you money and prevent impulse buys at the grocery store.
• Reduce food waste, which saves you more money.
• Ensures you cook with a variety of food and create well balanced, nutritious meals.
• Help you eat less take out and eat less processed and premade foods.
Knowing what you will cook for dinner every night will take away the stress and boredom of daily cooking. It will also give you the confidence to prepare easy, tasty meals for family and friends.
In this course you will learn how to create your own meal plan with recipes that your family love.
You'll also learn:
- How to create well balanced, nutritious meals.
- How to save money on your grocery bill.
- How to prepare healthy snacks.
- How to add excitement to daily cooking.
- How to get kids involved in the kitchen.
- Meal prep ideas.
- Basic cooking equipment needed.
- How to make a tomato meat sauce.
- How to make stir-fry rice.
You'll also receive:
- 5 day meal plan template.
- 7 day meal plan template.
- Shopping list template.
- 2 Completed 5 day meal plans.
- Recipe booklet with family friendly recipes.
- Recipe booklet with healthy snack recipes.
- 10 steps on How To Menu Plan handout
- Suggested pantry list.
- Suggest kitchen equipment list.
At the end of the course you'll have the confidence to organize a weekly meal plan and prepare a well balanced, nutritious meals for your family.
Are Your Ready To Get Started?
- Students should have access to a kitchen
- Students should have access to basic cooking equipment