Welcome to MBA in a box: Business lessons from a CEO!
This is the only online course you need to acquire the business acumen to:
- Start up your own business
- Grow your existing venture
- Take your career to the next level
- Get promoted and apply managerial, financial, marketing, decision-making and negotiation skills in the real business world
- Have an all-around view of why some companies (and people) succeed when doing business and others do not
This course is jam-packed with the same useful information and real-life case studies MBA graduates acquire throughout their training in top-tier business schools. We have even made it more interactive by preparing a gamebook for you. Yeah, that’s right! Learning business and finance need not be boring!
The gamebook will test what you have learned and will simulate a real-world environment in which your decisions as a business executive will have real monetary consequences for a company. Can you think of any better way to reinforce what you have learned?
An exciting journey from A-Z.
If you are a complete beginner and you know nothing about business or finance, don’t worry at all! In each of the five main modules of the course, we start from the very basics and will gradually build up your knowledge. The course contains plenty of real-life examples and case studies that make it easy to understand.
MBA in a box is a collection of the five courses that are most frequently taught to MBA students. We have carried out extensive research and explored the curriculums of the most successful MBA programs around the world including Harvard Business School, Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, INSEAD, Booth School of Business, London Business School and others. This is the reason the following modules have been included in this program:
- Business Strategy
- Management and HR Management
- Marketing Communications and Marketing Management
- Accounting and Financial Statement Analysis
- Decision Making, Persuasion, and Negotiation
Teaching is our passion
For over six months, we worked hard to create the best possible MBA course that will deliver the most value for you. We want you to succeed, which is why the course tries to be as engaging as possible. High-quality animations, superb course materials, a gamebook simulation, quiz questions, handouts and course notes, as well as a glossary with new terms are some of the extra perks you will get by subscribing.
What makes this course different from the rest of the Business courses out there?
- High-quality production – HD video and animations (This isn’t a collection of boring lectures!)
- Knowledgeable instructor (CEO of an 8-digit business)
- Complete training – we will cover all major topics and skills you need to become an entrepreneur, a successful investor, or a business executive
- Extensive Case Studies that will help you reinforce everything that you’ve learned
- Gamebook - solve our Gamebook and make this course an interactive experience to test what you’ve learned while taking the course
- Excellent support - if you don’t understand a concept or you simply want to drop us a line, you’ll receive an answer within 1 business day
- Dynamic - we don’t want to waste your time! The instructor keeps up a very good pace throughout the whole course
- Bonus prizes - upon completion of 50% and 100% of the course, you will receive two bonus gifts
Why do you need these skills?
This course comes with Udemy's 30 day no-questions-asked money back guarantee. So, you have nothing to lose! Subscribe to the course and give it a try!
Click the 'Take this course' button now! This will be one of the best decisions in your professional career!
- Absolutely no experience is required. We will start from the basics and gradually build up your knowledge. Everything is in the course.
- A willingness to learn and practice
- Receive an 'MBA in a Box' certificate of completion
- Acquire the same business acumen as MBA graduates
- How to start a company from scratch
- Understand how a business functions and what makes a company successful
- Get promoted and be ready for a managerial role
- Transition into a career requiring solid business knowledge
- Be able to perform an industry analysis
- Understand what the critical success factors in an industry are
- Carry out SWOT analysis
- Use Michael Porter's Five Forces model
- Apply Game theory in real-life business situations
- Understand what a competitive advantage is and how to acquire it
- Be able to choose one of the three core strategies: Cost leadership, DIfferentiation, and Niche
- Apply best practices when managing people
- Understand how to recruit, select, onboard, develop, and motivate employees
- Carry out effective marketing research
- Perform market segmentation
- Select the right target client group
- Set up the 4 Ps of Marketing in a coherent way
- Calculate Customer-Lifetime-Value
- Understand financials
- Be able to read and prepare the three financial statements - P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow
- Perform financial statement analysis
- Calculate cash flows
- Become a master negotiator
- Enlarge the pie for all negotiating parties
- Have experience and be aware of different negotiating tactics
- Expand the pie for all negotiating parties
365 Careers is the #1 best-selling provider of finance courses on Udemy. The company’s courses have been taken by more than 1,000,000 students in 210 countries. People working at world-class firms like Apple, PayPal, and Citibank have completed 365 Careers trainings.
Currently, the firm focuses on the following topics on Udemy:
1) Finance – Finance fundamentals, Financial modeling in Excel, Valuation, Accounting, Capital budgeting, Financial statement analysis (FSA), Investment banking (IB), Leveraged buyout (LBO), Financial planning and analysis (FP&A), Corporate budgeting, applying Python for Finance, Tesla valuation case study, CFA, ACCA, and CPA
2) Data science – Statistics, Mathematics, Probability, SQL, Python programming, Python for Finance, Business Intelligence, R, Machine Learning, TensorFlow, Tableau, the integration of SQL and Tableau, the integration of SQL, Python, Tableau, Power BI, Credit Risk Modeling, and Credit Analytics
3) Entrepreneurship – Business Strategy, Management and HR Management, Marketing, Decision Making, Negotiation, and Persuasion, Tesla's Strategy and Marketing
4) Office productivity – Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook
5) Blockchain for Business
All of the company’s courses are:
By choosing 365 Careers, you make sure you will learn from proven experts, who have a passion for teaching, and can take you from beginner to pro in the shortest possible amount of time.
If you want to become a financial analyst, a finance manager, an FP&A analyst, an investment banker, a business executive, an entrepreneur, a business intelligence analyst, a data analyst, or a data scientist, 365 Careers’ courses are the perfect place to start.