SSIS is an enterprise-level Extract,Transform and Load (ETL) Development tool.
SSIS is one of the most powerful application for moving data in and out of various databases and files.
This course provides developers with a thorough knowledge in developing SSIS Packages with SQL Server 2016.
In this course by development expert Kameswara Sarma Uppuluri, you'll learn essential concepts that you need to know to build SSIS Packages from scratch.
This course provides step-by-step walk-throughs and demos that you're encouraged to practice along with to enhance the learning process.
This course is broken down into 21 Modules with each module providing source code so that you can follow along with Kameswara Sarma Uppuluri.
- SQL Server 2016, SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT)
- Learn Data Migration Techniques
- Learn How to work with various DataFlow Transformations
- Learn How to work with various ControlFlow Activities
- Learn How to use Configuration Files
- Learn How to make Dynamic SSIS Packages
- Learn How to do Event Handling
- Learn How to work with WMI Tasks
- Learn How to use MSMQ to pass messages between Packages
- Learn How to improve the DB Performance by using Maintenance Plan Tasks
- Learn How to Implement CheckPoints
- Learn How to work with various Data Sources and Data Destinations
Kameswara Sarma Uppuluri founded ITAcademy which provides consulting and LIVE online training and class room training services on Web technologies such as SharePoint 2013,SharePoint 2010,ASP.NETMVC,SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, DotNet, SQLServer. He is a Microsoft Certified Trainer since 2004 and a Microsoft Certified Professional since 1998. With over 16+ years of experience in Training and Development Industry, he delivers corporate trainings for top MNC's in India and also delivers LIVE online trainings to people across world.
He currently hold below Microsoft Certifications.
·Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT)
·Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
·Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD)
·Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA)