I got my IELTS score yesterday. This course is simply amazing. This was my second time taking the test and I got a 7.5 in Writing with an overall band score of 8.5. Last time I got a 5.5 in writing with an overall band score of 7.5. I improved by 2 band scores due to this course. Thank you so much for your help!
NEW: Free Monthly IELTS Writing Live Classes For All Udemy Students
Sign up and open the bonus lecture (final lecture) to book your spot!
>>> An expertly designed IELTS course with over 4,000 5-star ratings. <<<
"After scoring band 6 in writing for 4 times in a row, I finally took this course and ended up 7.5."- Mohit Kare
>>> Incredible testimonials, with students going from Band 6.0 to Band 7.0/7.5 in a few weeks. <<<
"This IELTS course is the best I have ever come across. It's straight to the point and the analysis is second to none." - Ugenbi Vincent
>>> A teacher with thousands of hours of 1-to-1 IELTS tuition and an excellent reputation. <<<
"The best course ever! I jumped from 6.0 to 7.5 in writing in only one month with this course." - Jaime Dantas
>>> Nothing to lose with Udemy's simple 30-day money-back guarantee. <<<
Join over 30,000 students from 150+ different countries!
>>> All lectures are fully downloadable for access anywhere, any time. <<<
33 lectures - prepare for the IELTS writing exam within 6 hours! Applies to both the Academic and General Training modules!
>>> Receive a certificate of completion upon finishing the whole course. <<<
Should I take this course?
Have you taken the IELTS Writing exam in the past and not received the Band 7 or above you needed?
Are you taking the IELTS Writing exam for the first time and want to have the best essay writing preparation available?
Do you want to be taught by an instructor who teaches IELTS Writing every day, and has already helped thousands of students to improve their English and realise their IELTS goals, from Band 6 to Band 8 and beyond?
If you answered 'yes' to any of the questions above, then this course is for you.
Do not waste time and money on exam after exam after exam. Take this course to improve your English, learn the tips, tools and techniques to get the band score you need, and achieve IELTS Writing success now!
How will this course help me?
This course will teach you how to write what the IELTS examiners want to read in IELTS Writing Task 2. It is aimed at students who are trying to achieve Band 7, but will also be extremely valuable for any students aiming for Band 6 or Band 8. Even Band 9 students will learn something new here! It is applicable to both the Academic and GT modules.
You might think that the IELTS examiners only care about a wide range of vocabulary, correct spelling and accurate grammar. This is wrong. These are all important, but there is so much more you can do to boost your score.
Mastering IELTS Writing: Task 2 tells you exactly what you need to know to succeed in this English language exam.
During this course, you will:
- understand how the IELTS exam, and the writing test in particular, is structured and how it should be approached
- learn how to write an answer to any Writing Task 2 question after learning how to recognise different question types
- learn how to manage your time wisely, how to plan your essay effectively, and how to structure your writing appropriately
- learn how to create 'flow' in your essays so that you can begin to write like a native
- find out how to increase your range of vocabulary quickly and effectively
- study the steps you need to take in order to achieve grammatical range and accuracy
- learn many of the 'secrets of success' that will help you to get the best score possible
- learn an effective 3-step formula for writing introductions and conclusions, so more time can be spent on the body of the essay
- begin to feel confident, assured and increasingly prepared for the writing test in your next IELTS exam
What do you use to teach your course?
There are three key ingredients in the Mastering IELTS Writing: Task 2 course:
So what are you waiting for? Enrol on the course today and let's get you started on the road to IELTS success.
- Enthusiasm and the willingness to work hard!
- You do not need to know anything about the IELTS exam to take this course. This will be explained in the course.
- A decent level of English (B1 / IELTS 5 / intermediate minimum)