Want a one-stop course that provide you step-by-step guidance in leveraging Excel Analytics to its full potential? This is will be the course that you need on knowing everything on Excel Analytics.
Why Excel Analytics?
This is because Excel Analytics offers you:
- Easiest and Fastest way of doing Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA).
- Efficient - Be able to answer EDA questions in seconds.
- Intuitive - The EDA answers can be intuitively visualized in a beautiful way.
- Professional - Be able to show the results to your management and/or your audience professionally with the least amount of work.
- Zero Programming - Almost zero programming skill is needed
What we are covering:
- Excel Analytics with detailed coverage of various analytics components of Excel, which includes Excel Visualization, Excel Pivot Table/Chart, What if Analysis.
- Case studies included Titanic Passenger List - which is featured in many data competition (e.g., Kaggle) tutorials.
- Focus on Excel 2016.
- You will become an Excel Analytics Master. This course will equip you with essential and advanced skills of performing analytics using Excel. You will be able to answer most analytics questions in seconds using Excel Analytics tools that are covered in this course.
- No prerequisite, since we will cover from basics to advanced.