The Mastering Cubase Series is dedicated to one of the most popular and powerful DAWs available today.
Join me to learn EVERYTHING you need to get your projects up and running fast with these in-depth Cubase 10 video tutorials.
Introducing now the 6th Edition of the Mastering Cubase Series. Wow! A big THANK YOU to all of our previous students! And a bigger WELCOME to those to come :)
The first Edition was dedicated to the installation, configuration and overall study of the menus, bars, tools, and commands within Cubase.
Then, we used all of our newly acquired knowledge to craft some awesome Deep House tracks during the second Edition of the Series.
After that, it was time to actually dive in a bit further into the theory and practice behind the mixing and production plugins Cubase has to offer.
On the next release, we wanted to learn about production! We wanted to look at synthesizers and learn more about MIDI to make our tracks sound real, professional and finished!
Then, you were presented with a powerful complementary course to answer all the most common question a Cubase user might have.
Today, you’ll learn all about the new plugin interfaces in Cubase 10, the new menus and functions, updates, additions and more!
You’ll study the Channel Latency Monitor, VariAudio 3, the Audio Alignment function, the new Distroyer plugin, Groove Agent SE 5, MixConsole Snapshots and many new interesting features that make Cubase 10 such a powerful release.
Want to get going with Cubase 10? Watch Mastering Cubase 10: Deconstructing the Update today!
Happy Learning :)
- You can still enroll in this course even if you don't yet own a copy of Cubase.
- You will need an internet connection to watch these videos.
- By the end of this course, you'll have a deep knowledge about Cubase 10.
- By the end of this course, you'll have a practical and proven guide to improve your working process by applying mixing techniques in the correct order.
- By the end of this course, you'll be fully prepared to get your hands on the real problems your tracks present instead of getting caught up on the unimportant and time-consuming parts of the process.
- By the end of this course, you'll have a better understanding of the system on wich world-class engineers rely on to make their mixes sound AWESOME.
- By the end of this course, you'll be prepared to avoid common mistakes that ruin your creativity and inspiration.
- By the end of this course, you'll be able to write more music in less time by speeding up your process.
- By the end of this course, you'll have more fun and less frustration over your sessions by consistently achieving clarity, depth, and power on each and every mix.
Federico Soler Fernández is the sound designer behind the new Effective Trailer libraries, a set of trailer sample packs aimed at providing state of the art sounds for the modern cinematic composer.
As a composer himself, his music has been featured in promotional campaigns for the movie "Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets" - "The Food That Built America (History Channel)" - "Middle Earth: Shadow of War" the mobile game - "Halloween (2018)" - "The Predator (2018)".