Welcome to Mastering Agile Scrum Project Management from LearnSmart.
Agile is an alternative methodology to traditional project management and is used in a wide range of applications.
In this course learn, Agile, detailed goals are set for many iterative levels within the project scope focusing specifically on expected changes, time estimates, budgets and project priorities.
This exclusive training bundle thoroughly examines Agile development so that students may learn strong team building skills and effective planning and estimating. Begin immersing yourself in the skills needed to work as an Agile expert within your business with this exclusive Agile training bundle from LearnSmart
This training includes an introduction to Agile, Change Management, Prioritization, Stakeholder Expectations, Team Empowerment, Levels of Planning Adaptation, PMI-ACP® objectives and standards and much more.
- LearnSmart is Project Management Institute (PMI)® Global Registered Education Provider (REP 3577). This course qualifies for 24.25 credit hours toward the PMP®, CAMP® or ACP® training contact hours or toward maintaining your current certification. Thus meeting the contact hour requirement necessary to register for the ACP exam or for experienced project managers wanting to brush up on their education.
Learn from others! Here are some reviews from the participants enrolled in this course (Click on reviews to see full list of reviews)
- Smart method to learn - This course is helpful and using smart way to motivate thinking and understanding. The instructor has a professional delivery method, and the he materials are interesting and creative specially the flashcards and the exercises Ibrahim Alsayed
- This course is of high quality - This course will let you become a ACP master and it will explain you every concept from scratch. The instructor is highly engaging and highly motivating. Can't be better. Thank you Saber Tlili
- I enjoyed learning every bit of this course - worth every bit - This is the first time I sat thru the entire course lectures, listened very carefully and assimilated a lot of Scrum and Agile PM knowledge. This method of education is of prime value because you don't have to tax your eyes reading - just sit back and listen to any lecture you want. This helps in learning faster than reading. I am glad I took this course - the lectures and the 83 quizzes that really challenged my brain - Khurshid Khan
PMI, PMP, CAMP, ACP are a registered trademarks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- There is not any requirements for this course.
- A computer with internet.
- It is helpful to have a basic understanding of and interest in Project Management.