Welcome to Mastering Agile Scrum Project Management from LearnSmart.
Agile is an alternative methodology to traditional project management and is used in a wide range of applications.
In this course learn, Agile, detailed goals are set for many iterative levels within the project scope focusing specifically on expected changes, time estimates, budgets and project priorities.
This exclusive training bundle thoroughly examines Agile development so that students may learn strong team building skills and effective planning and estimating. Begin immersing yourself in the skills needed to work as an Agile expert within your business with this exclusive Agile training bundle from LearnSmart
This training includes an introduction to Agile, Change Management, Prioritization, Stakeholder Expectations, Team Empowerment, Levels of Planning Adaptation, PMI-ACP® objectives and standards and much more.
- LearnSmart is Project Management Institute (PMI)® Global Registered Education Provider (REP 3577). This course qualifies for 24.25 credit hours toward the PMP®, CAMP® or ACP® training contact hours or toward maintaining your current certification. Thus meeting the contact hour requirement necessary to register for the ACP exam or for experienced project managers wanting to brush up on their education.
Learn from others! Here are some reviews from the participants enrolled in this course (Click on reviews to see full list of reviews)
- Smart method to learn - This course is helpful and using smart way to motivate thinking and understanding. The instructor has a professional delivery method, and the he materials are interesting and creative specially the flashcards and the exercises Ibrahim Alsayed
- This course is of high quality - This course will let you become a ACP master and it will explain you every concept from scratch. The instructor is highly engaging and highly motivating. Can't be better. Thank you Saber Tlili
- I enjoyed learning every bit of this course - worth every bit - This is the first time I sat thru the entire course lectures, listened very carefully and assimilated a lot of Scrum and Agile PM knowledge. This method of education is of prime value because you don't have to tax your eyes reading - just sit back and listen to any lecture you want. This helps in learning faster than reading. I am glad I took this course - the lectures and the 83 quizzes that really challenged my brain - Khurshid Khan
PMI, PMP, CAMP, ACP are a registered trademarks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- There is not any requirements for this course.
- A computer with internet.
- It is helpful to have a basic understanding of and interest in Project Management.
- Review an introduction to Agile, Principles, Change Management, Prioritization, Stakeholder Expectations, Team Empowerment, Levels of Planning Adaptation and much more.
- Cover Agile development as you examine strong team building skills and effective planning and estimating.
- Master the basics, principles, and practices of agile methods and frameworks of Scrum and Extreme Programming.
- Explore how varied circumstances factors are in agile estimation and the best tools and techniques to strategize the agile estimation.
- Understand the basics of each type of agile manager, their similarities and differences, how to use the tools and techniques available, and what role agile management has in an agile project.
- Discuss the skills needed in order to measure quality and understand the role it plays in providing value in the standards and the expected levels of quality of the products.
- Download extra printable and saveable flash cards, games, slideshows, and other supplemental materials for each lecture in our course
- Concentrate on the needs and methods around the detection of problems, errors, issues, and other things deemed outside our acceptable realm of control.
- Ensure the ability to continually improve an agile project, ourselves, teams, culture, organization and other areas, whether directly or indirectly.
- This course qualifies for 24.25 credits (Contact Hours/PDUs) toward the PMI-ACP® certification from PMI.
- Please review our course map to see just how we align and partner with PMI.org in providing this training: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-bU4vzmt_NyMmJmekRmeEhVbGM/view?usp=sharing
LearnSmart has served the learning community with high-quality professional skills and IT certification training since 1997. In that time, the company has helped thousands earn career-related certifications from respected vendors, such as Project Management Institute (PMI)®, Cisco, Microsoft, CompTIA, Oracle, and. LearnSmart offers over 1,000 courses covering IT, project management, administrative, HR, and workplace safety topics. With a rapidly growing clientele of individuals and corporations, LearnSmart serves a broad range of Fortune 500 companies to universities, as well as government institutions and the armed forces.
LearnSmart is able to meet diverse career and learning needs through its extensive selection of training. LearnSmart uses industry experts to give learners the most up-to-date content in a video format as well as training resources including; reference tools, pretests, study guides and labs. For more information about how we can help pinpoint and solve your individual or multi-user training challenges.
PMI is a registered trademark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.