Everybody is talking about aligning business and IT. But how can this be done? How can investments in IT be justified to the business? This masterclass introduces a solid framework that will guide you in your journey to align business and IT. It shows how to translate desired business outcomes to strategy and how to translate strategy to IT-capabilities and ultimately to IT-solutions.
At the end of this masterclass you will be able to create matrices mapping business priorities to IT-solutions. The result is that you will never have to justify to the business why an investment in IT is required. And to remain in control of the implementation of IT-solutions, a dynamic roadmap is introduced, ready for you to use.
- No specific knowledge is required for this masterclass
- Gain profound skills to align business and IT, using a framework and other models
- Understand how IT adds value for the business
- Being able to turn IT into a business enabler
- Being able to create a matrix to map business priorities to IT-solutions
- Being able to create a (dynamic) roadmap to get in control of your projects
Peter van der Voort has almost 20 years of experience in the field of building and securing complex infrastructures, both in enterprises and financial organisations. Holding several certifications in the field of networking, information security, cloud security, (enterprise)architecture and a Bachelor’s degree in business informatics, Peter is able to guide businesses in achieving their strategic IT goals based on their business strategy.