A website can make or break a business. That's because no matter how great the company's services or products are, without a beautiful website, it's all for nothing! That's why entrepreneurs from all over the world are looking for skilled web designers who are capable of creating awesome websites. This course will help you do just that!
Prepare Yourself for a Career in Web Design by Learning the Foundations of Photoshop and the Ins-and-Outs of the Design Industry
- Master the principles of web design & typography.
- Learn to design custom graphics and beautiful icons.
- Gain access to premium psd files and templates to inspire your own projects.
- Discover how to work with clients and how to remain competitive in a cutting-edge industry.
Create Websites that Win Clients and Enhance Your Portfolio
Professional web design is in high demand, with every type of business from large corporations to small boutiques looking for web designers who can improve their online presence and build their brand. This course will teach you the skills you need to create stunning website designs using Photoshop so that you can turn your clients’ visions into reality. You will also learn how to speak with clients, decode their requests, and meet their demands.
Contents and Overview
Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced web designer, you will find this course beneficial in how it blends clear, concise instruction with real world examples and hands-on exercises.
Photoshop & Web Design from A to Z
Following the course’s simple step-by-step process, you will learn the web design principles and Photoshop skills necessary to create vivid web pages and graphics, starting with fundamental topics such as comparing different versions of Photoshop and selecting a monitor, before advancing to spacing, typography, logo design, layout, and more.
Client Case Studies
You will gain a better understanding of the realities of web design by examining real-life case studies that demonstrate what to do and what not to do when working with clients.
You will watch the creation of two websites from start to finish to gain a better understanding of the design process.
Free Templates & Resources
You will gain access to an exclusive selection of psd files, a cheat sheet hotkey guide, plus lots of website templates that you can use for your own projects.
- Crystal clear audio from a native English speaker
- Photoshop CC was used throughout the course
- Professionally edited: constant zoom in on important areas, hotkeys are shown as subtitles, repetitive techniques are slightly sped up
- All lectures have the .psd presentation file attached plus a .pdf with any links that were shown in the video.
After completing this course, you will have a solid understanding of the principles of web design and the foundations of Photoshop necessary to create cutting-edge web pages and graphics. You will also be familiar with the web design industry and the professional strategies necessary to build a client base.
- You need at least Photoshop CS4 and a basic understanding of how Photoshop works
- You have to have worked at least a little bit in Photoshop and know some of the tools and hotkeys
- Create beautiful website designs in Photoshop
- Improve their knowledge and understanding of web design principles
- Easily work in Photoshop with all the major tools
- Learn quick yet powerful techniques to get great results instantly
Chris Barin is a professional web and app designer with nearly 10 years of Photoshop experience. He's also an Adobe Certified Instructor and Certified Photoshop Expert.
By being self-taught, he managed to gain the trust of over 200.000 students from all over the world through his Photoshop courses. A staple of his materials is a hand-on, down-to-Earth approach that focuses on getting maximum results with minimal effort.
Chris started out as a freelance web designer and built a loyal client base, earning over $50,000 by designing sites part time. Today, he runs his own Android design studio, 20+ strong, creating fantastic looking apps for clients; his apps have over 100 million downloads to date.
Passionate about teaching, Chris teaches on Udemy because he has been disappointed in the quality of training materials available for people who want to learn design. In his courses, he holds nothing back; he documents and shares his entire experience on how he managed to stand out from the competition and do the work that he loves full-time.
Chris’s courses are some of the highest rated ones in the design category, as well as some of the bestselling ones on the entire platform. Students rave about his fast response time, clear explanations, and overall teaching style. Feel free to send him a message if you have any questions or suggestions for how he can create a better learning experience for you.