Data Structures and Algorithms are the most important and fundamental building blocks of computer science and any coding interviews. A good knowledge of data structures & algorithms is a must for designing and developing an efficient software application. This course will covers all the practical data structures of Java Collections Framework along with several important algorithms that we often use for application development and explore in depth about its working, properties and practical significance in creating efficient and reliable software applications. Here, we will explore and analyse about various data structures and algorithms like Arrays, Linked List, Stack, Queue, Priority Queue, Set, Map, Hashtable, Tree, Binary Search Tree, Heaps, Graphs, Graph Algorithms, Search Algorithms, Sort Algorithms and many more.
The objective of this course is to enable students to:
- Develop deeper understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Master Arrays, Linked List, Stack, Queue, Priority Queue, Set, Map, Hashtable, Tree, Heaps, Graphs.
- Master Sorting Algorithms, Searching Algorithms, Graph Algorithms.
- Ace Coding Interviews.
- Understand how a data structure works internally.
- Develop an understanding of when to use which data structure and algorithm.
- Understand Space and Time complexity of using a particular Data Structure or algorithm.
- Implement any coding exercise confidently.
This course is designed, keeping simplicity as a priority so that even beginners will find it easy to understand and practice simultaneously. The coding language, I have used here is Java, however one can practice in any language as the concepts behind data structures and algorithms remains the same across various programming languages. So go ahead and enroll now. I will see you in the next lesson.
What Students say about this course ?
Good content and easy to understand the Data Structure concepts. The well explained coding examples and questions asked in quiz are helpful for interview preparation. - Keerti Joshi
Helped me to understand about data structures even more clearly, especially the internal implementations of each data structures. - Anuradha Singh
- Basic knowledge of Java like OOPS concepts, if-else statement etc.
- Basic knowledge of using any IDE like Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ etc.