Are you frustrated with your efforts to learn and use phrasal verbs?
Are you finding that memorizing lists with translations is ineffective?
Are you looking for an effective method of learning vocabulary and improving your listening and speaking skills?
Then, join me on this course to learn how to use 120 common phrasal verbs in your daily conversations, and improve your listening comprehension and your fluency at the same time.
The course consists of over 2 hours of video and audio content to enable you to practise and fully assimilate about 120 common phrasal verbs used in daily conversations.
Each video lesson consists of one or two dialogues containing several phrasal verbs. The dialogues also include many intermediate and advanced structures (tenses, conditionals, modals, gerunds etc.), so you can also review the usage of important structures at the same time as you learn these verbs.
Each video lesson ends with gap-filling exercises, so you can review the same verbs in a new context.
Then, the phrasal verbs are reviewed again in the 120 follow-up audio exercises.
The package also includes a handbook containing:
- A step-by-step study guide and a 2-week study programme
- Answers to frequently asked questions about phrasal verbs
- List of the phrasal verbs in the course with their definitions
- pdf transcripts of all dialogues, exercises and answer keys
- Intermediate to Advanced level of English
- By the end of the course, you will:
- be able to understand over 120 phrasal verbs easily in any context;
- be able to use these verbs spontaneously and naturally when you speak;
- have learned an effective method for learning any type of vocabulary;
- have improved your listening comprehension of native speakers;
- have improved your mastery of many important structures;
- have improved your pronunciation and fluency.
Minoo has been an EFL teacher, teacher trainer and course director for over 30 years. She has extensive experience in teaching both General and Business English to students of all ages and nationalities.
She started teaching English in 1980 after passing her Cambridge Proficiency exam in Iran. In 1984, she moved to the UK where she became a CELTA-qualified EFL teacher and teacher trainer. In 1987, her career took her to Belgium where she worked as an EFL teacher, teacher trainer, materials writer and course director at a residential English language school. In 2002, she moved back to the UK to set up her own one-to-one immersion programmes, which she still runs today.
She founded Anglo-Link Languages in 2008. The Anglo-Link website offers its members the possibility of booking online lessons with Minoo as well as a variety of audio and video lessons and exercises for self-study. Anglo-Link's YouTube Channel was launched in 2011, enabling Minoo to share her passion for the English language and her teaching experience with a wider and more global community of EFL students and teachers. Her channel currently has almost 1.2 million subscribers.