This course introduces different ways of managing finances within an organisation with the aim of enhancing business performance.
It will allow you to develop your knowledge and understanding of how to make financing and investment decisions and help you to understand:
- How organisations finance their operations
- How to plan and control cash flows
- How to make the best use of working capital
- The principles of making capital investment decisions
Completion of this course will also prepare you for the ACCA 'Management Accounting' (MA) exam, which leads to a Diploma in Accounting and Business.
To check availability of this course in your country please click here.
This course does not offer an edX certificate.
Those learners who would like to earn an award will have the opportunity to register with ACCA as a student, take computer based exams and gain the ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business.
You can find your nearest ACCA exam centre on the ACCA website.
- The nature, source and purpose of management information
- Cost accounting techniques
- Budgets for planning and control
- Comparisons and analysis of variances
- Performance measurement and monitoring of business performance