UPDATED FOR FL STUDIO 20!
Make your first track, Chainsmoker-style, with little to no music production experience!
Learn how to make an EDM track (specifically progressive house) like The Chainsmokers from EDM ghost producer Colin Warn.
Having sold thousands of dollars in ghost productions, and having made over 200+ tracks, this kid who likes to write about himself in the third person will teach you:
- How to start and finish a The Chainsmokers-style track
- How to get your tracks onto iTunes and Spotify
- How to create melodies with little to no music theory knowledge
- How to beef up a wimpy sound by using distortion
- How to create your own reverse piano sound effects
- How to navigate FL Studio 12/20
- How to mix and master using free or built-in plugins
and much more!
The first 1/4 of the course is open as a preview to anyone interested: So go ahead and try it before you buy it.
Hope to see you in the classroom.
- Must have a PC.
- A paid version of FL Studio 12/20is encouraged, but not required.
- How to make an EDM track in the style of The Chainsmokers, start to finish
- How to get your tracks on iTunes and Spotify
- How to create drum loops in FL Studio
- How to create melodies in FL Studio with little to no music theory experience
- How to make reversed sound effects
- How to make "Zhu - Faded"-style vocals
- Much, much more.
Colin Warn is a dance music ghost producer hailing from Seattle.
Alter ego DJ Veaux, he's been teaching music production on forums from the legendary Laidback Luke production forums to the Max Vangeli "The Lab" forums for over six years.
His productions have received praise from the likes of Studio DMI, recording studio for artists like Diplo and Borgeous. He's made about 200+ tracks as of writing this bio from hip hop to dance music.