Learn strategies and skills for managing luxury brands within the hotel and tourism industry. You will analyze the essence of a luxury brand and learn marketing techniques and trends to better position your services. You will learn how luxury brands are created and how to properly communicate the value of your brand.
Concepts and applications will be introduced through textbooks, selected journal articles and field visits.
Note that this course is priced at USD $198.
- Evaluate and discuss the essence of luxury brand management. Address the brand potential that exists in luxury activities, and how luxury-goods businesses should be conducted on a daily basis
- Analyze and critic the specificities of luxury goods marketing, the long term trends in the luxury industry and the changing shape and definition of the luxury sector
- Analyze and evaluate luxury brand management research journals
- Identify luxury brand and experience problems within the hotel and tourism context, and apply research skills and techniques to solve these problems
- Analyze and appraise related numerical and graphical data regarding managing luxury brand and experience, and develop solutions for industry practitioners