In this Logic Pro X workflow guide, I will show you how to work up a nice and fast workflow when creating music productions. We will cover different topics such as how to create default templates to always start with your favourite sounds & presets from scratch, how to manage the piano roll, grouping tracks together or stretching audio files. There are a lot of different workflow tips & tricks covered in this course - which you can see all of the topics covered within the course curriculum.
This course is created for the absolute beginner as well as advanced users who wants to expand their knowledge in music production within Logic Pro X. We are covering all of the techniques that the biggest music producers are currently are using as well as limiting ourselves to create music production with ONLY Logic's stock plugins and free plugins - as well as working in the box.
This Course Includes All You Need To become a music producer.
We are also including 10+ Sample Packs that will improve your productions - and you can use them however you want in your own tracks since they're royalty free.
This course is designed for every skill level from Beginners to Advanced.
Just a few of the things you'll learn in this Workflow Course For Logic Pro X:
- How To Work Fast With Cut, Copy & Merge in Logic Pro X
- Changing Tempo Of Audio Files Fast
- Getting Rid Of Latency Inside Logic Pro X
- Playing With One Shot Samples
- Managing Backups Of Project Files
- Defining Song Length
- Renaming Tracks Tips & Tricks
- Working With Mono
- Changing Colours And Themes
- Creating Arrangement Markers
Improve Your Music Production Techniques and Start Making Professional Music With Quality in No Time!
Regardless of what your level of experience is or what type of music you are creating, this course will take you knowledge to a whole another level. I will show you step-by-step how to build up a nice and fast workflow inside Logic Pro X.
About the instructor:
Martin Svensson started producing music since 2005 and teaching since 2016, and now has over 80,000 happy students on Udemy learning music production and other related topics viewed from a Music Producers perspective. Martin has been working with different producers around the world as well as co-created a few very well known tracks with other musicians. Martin is based in Stockholm, Sweden
- You Don't Need To Purchase Logic Pro X Software - The Free Demo From Apple Is Enough To Watch This Course
- You Want To Learn Different Workflow, Tips & Tricks in Logic Pro X
- You Need To Own A Computer With macOS
- You Should Know The Basics Of Logic Pro X at Minimum