Would you like to learn how to make a beat in Logic Pro X?
If so this is the Logic Pro X Tutorial that you've been looking for!
I've taught over 27,000 students music production here on Udemy and in this course you will learn how to make beats in Logic Pro X step by step.
The course has nearly 2 hours of content that you will have lifetime access to plus any updates.
Some of the topics covered include:
- How to navigate Logic Pro X
- Common key commands used to quickly operate the software
- The basics of MIDI
- The best way to create melodies & drum patterns
- How to connect external devices
- How to edit and save soundbanks
- How to use the EX24 Sampler to create your own drum kits
- The basics of using Apple Loops in your music production
- How to make a beat in Logic Pro X start to finish
Just read what students are saying after completing this Logic Pro X Tutorial:
"I just dove into logic one day because I was always told a daw is a daw and never actually learned Logic & this is showing me what I never knew. Dope." - Barrett Hughes
"Perfect for someone who already has some experience with the program. Not bad for beginners because it shows you where you can be once you have gotten some time to spend on Logic. Thank you will definitely be replaying this in the future as I learn." - Johnny Ochoa
"I had a great time with the course! Very informative, brushed up on the basics and went into detail just enough to get you started exploring on your own. Simple and to the point, doesn't waste any time!" - Amanda Simeon
There are also several live examples where you will be able to look over my shoulder as you learn to make beats in Logic Pro X.
So if you would like to learn how to make beats in Logic Pro X then
- Download Logic Pro X and you will be good to go!