Welcome to my guide on the Logic Pro X Drummer
Hello Music Composers & Producers, Mike here. I will now teach you how to use the Drummer Track in Logic Pro X, to truly speed up your workflow and efficiency when adding drums and percussion parts in your music.
You will get a complete guide of all the main features, practical live examples of how I use the drummer as a composer, as well as my best power tips.
The drummer in Logic Pro X is truly amazing because you can get a drum performance and create new parts on any type of percussion track fast, easy and with lots of flexibility and user control.
Now are you ready to?
My name is Mike, music composer and sound designer since 1998, and a passionate teacher. I truly love to inspire, motivate and educate creative people like you.
Now it is time for you, to master the drummer in Logic Pro X! =)
- You need to have Logic Pro X installed and basic knowledge on how to use it.
- You need basic knowledge of a standard drum kit.
- You need a basic understanding of rhythm.
- Learn how to use the Drummer in Logic Pro X in your Music Productions
- Speed up your Drums & Percussion workflow in Logic Pro X
Hey Friends! =)
- My name is Mike, and I am a Professional Music Composer and Sound Designer from Sweden, with experience of Making Music since 1998.
I have run my own Media Production Business since 2004, which means Music/Sound/Video/Graphic Production. I also have a True Passion to teach, share and inspire creative people like you to master your creative skills, develop a successful strategy, and create your amazing future.
I believe that learning should be fun, and I love to bring my personality into my teaching style. I also try to make my courses dynamic, to be more interesting to you. So I mix it up by changing lecture forms etc.