Join the most popular #1 Linux Course on Udemy (over 100,000 students).
Become an effective Linux user and advance your Career. Learning the Linux Command Line will take you FAR!
Learn to appreciate the power of the Linux command line.
Understand the structure of the Linux File System.
Learn how to navigate your Linux File System using few simple commands !
Learn how to create, modify and process files.
Learn how to create your own Linux commands.
There is a file associated with every video explaining the commands to reinforce your understanding and to clear any confusion you have .
- A desire to learn Linux.
- any Linux distribution installed on your computer ( even on a virtual machine).
- realize the potential of the Linux command line.
- navigating the Linux Filesystem.
- explain the Linux Filesystem hierarchy.
- use command options.
- create hard and soft links.
- use powerful Linux wild cards.
- create,view and manipulate files.
- use different Linux text editors (nano,gedit).
- find help while using the Linux command line.
- create you own Linux commands .
I am a Linux/UNIX system administrator working at IBM Canada. I have over 10 years of experience working with Linux systems and I am responsible for managing Linux & UNIX servers for a wide range of government and private clients. I started programming since high school learning Visual Basic and MySQL, which then made me major in computer science and mathematics. I am a big fan of all Linux distributions and I find them really powerful operating systems.I am also a proud member of the Linux Foundation as I was the recipient of the 2016 LiFT Academic Aces Award & 2020 LiFT Sysadmin Super Star Award by the Linux Foundation for my contribution to the Linux project.
I am 6x Azure & 5x AWS certified and I hold the following IT certifications:
• Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA).
• Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (LFCS).
• AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional.
• AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate.
• Azure DevOps Engineer Expert.
• Azure Solutions Architect Expert.
• Cisco Certified Network Associate Routing & Switching (CCNA).