Have you ever aspired to become an empowered and influential social figure with a deep understanding of how to help other people find meaning, direction and fulfil their fullest potential in life? If so, let us continue.
Fully revised in 2019, this Achology Certified Life Coaching course was designed to provide you with the understanding and insights you need, to establishing yourself as a professional life coach. You will learn how to enable others to take responsibility for what they want and become decisive enough to take the necessary action steps. In short, you will learn to build big people.
Join your instructor, Kain Ramsay, and over a quarter of a million other students in a thriving online community of professional life coaches and other inter-disciplinary helping practitioners. This expertly produced course delves deep into the wealth of experience and insight which he has accumulated from over a decade of coaching thousands of people across the world.
The hugely rewarding aspect of Life Coaching is enabling people to advance in life in a practical and meaningful way. Throughout this training course, you'll learn to add massive value into people’s lives by helping them to overcome their initial doubts, limiting self-beliefs and most deep-rooted objections to actualise their hopes, goals and life aspirations.
As you learn how to life coach other people, you will naturally identify the aspects of life you need to do work on for yourself. Upon completion of the course, you will have developed the people skills, communication skills and listening skills required to win the trust of others and influence them in a life-transforming way.
Qu) What will I be able to do upon completion of this course?
As you apply what you're learning throughout the course to yourself, you will discover how to:
- Nurture healthy personal & professional relationships
- Change unhelpful behaviours in yourself & other people
- Help others to set specific, meaningful & achievable goals
- Identify & overcome limiting beliefs & destructive attitudes
- Help people grow in maturity, decisiveness and responsibility.
- Master your mindset & revolutionise your interpersonal skills
- Use the resources provided in the course for life coaching others
- Become an engaging, influential and inspirational communicator
- Develop a mindset for sustaining a successful life coaching business
- And much, much more …
Where many life coaching resources only focus on goal-setting and emotional management, this life coaching course goes much deeper to explore the psychology underlying people's difficulties with personal growth and self-management.
For your investment, you will gain lifetime access to eight modules (over 32hrs) of video-based teaching, life lessons and thought-provoking activities. With this course under your belt, you will be able to progress onto the Achology Life Coaching Practitioner Course (or just start sharing what you’ve learned with others as a life coach!).
There is no deadline for you finishing the course, and you can fit the training around your current responsibilities and at your own preferred pace. The typical duration of this course is anywhere between 2 to 6 months.
This Achology certified course will provide you with the core skills you need to begin your journey as a life coach right away. If you're already a coach, it will help you enhance your current offerings. If your goal is to join this course for personal development, you'll undoubtedly become a more valuable member or any social group, family or professional organisation you are part of.
Inside the course, you will have the opportunity to join the Achology Facebook support community in which you can ask questions, discuss what you're learning and benefit from the wealth of wisdom of over 28,500 like-minded others.
This unique Life Coaching training Course contains elements from multiple schools of psychological thought and is also included within the main Achology core curriculum. You will receive the essential training needed to become a highly-skilled Life Coach
Full Money Back Guarantee: We know you'll love this life coaching course, and to show how confident we are, we offer a full money-back guarantee with no questions asked should it not meet your needs.
- The Introduction Section
- The Self Awareness Section
- The Core beliefs Section
- The Core Values and Motives Section
- The Communication Skills Section
- The Goal Setting Section
- The Life Coaching Framework
- The Q & A's Section
- Recommended Reads and Closing Thoughts
Remember: Check the additional materials section of each video lecture as there are over 100 downloadable life coaching resources available for you to access throughout the course.Life Coaching Certification Programme (Beginner to Advanced)
People have all the resources they need: This assumption opens up possibilities. Resources mean the innate responses and external reactions required to get the desired response. Often people have resources that they haven’t considered or are available in other contexts.Kain will explain these in more detail in this lecture.
Life Coaching Certification Programme (Beginner to Advanced)
- Trying to listen to more than one conversation at a time. This includes having the television or radio on while attempting to listen to somebody talk; being on the phone to one person and talking to another person in the same room and also being distracted by some dominant noise in the immediate environment.
- You find the communicator attractive/unattractive. You pay more attention to how you feel about the communicator and their physical appearance than to what they are saying. Perhaps you simply don't like the speaker (or what the speaker is saying) so you end up mentally arguing with the speaker and become fast to criticise and reject what they're saying.
- You are not interested in the topic/issue being discussed and therefore become bored too soon.
- Not focusing and being easily distracted by other external factors, fiddling with your hair, the weather, fingers, traffic, gazing out of the window or focusing on objects other than the speaker.
- You are prejudiced or biased by race, gender, age, religion, accent, and/or past experiences.
- You have preconceived ideas or bias. Effective listening includes being open-minded to the ideas and opinions of others, this does not mean you have to agree but should listen and attempt to understand.
- You make judgements, thinking, for example that a person is not very bright or is under-qualified so there is no point listening to what they have to say.
- Previous experiences. We are all influenced by previous experiences in life. We respond to people based on personal appearances, how initial introductions or welcomes were received and/or previous interpersonal encounters. If we stereotype a person we become less objective and therefore less likely to listen effectively.
- Preoccupation. When we have a lot on our minds we can fail to listen to what is being said as we're too busy concentrating on what we're thinking about. This is particularly true when we feel stressed or worried about issues.
- Having a Closed Mind. We all have ideals and values that we believe to be correct and it can be difficult to listen to the views of others that contradict our own opinions. The key to effective listening (and interpersonal skills) is adapting the ability to maintain an open mind, in view of understand why others think about things differently to you and use this information to gain a better understanding of the speaker.
We can easily pick up bad habits when it comes to listening. Listening is a key interpersonal skill and a prerequisite to many other communication skills, therefore, by learning to listen more effectively you can improve the quality of both your professional and personal life - especially if you go on to practice life coaching with others into the future. Life Coaching Certification Programme (Beginner to Advanced)
Before we even consider coaching another person ... it's important that we develop a standard for those who we are (and aren't) willing to work with. In this video, Kain will share a few ideas about how to determine what this is. Life Coaching Certification Programme (Beginner to Advanced)
- No prior knowledge of Life Coaching is required to enrol in this course - making it ideal for those who are new to exploring this exciting helping discipline!
- Many self-reflective ideas are presented throughout the course, and as such students are encouraged to take notes (this is for self-reflection only and isn't required for submission).
- You can complete this Life Coaching training in your own time and pace (also comes accompanied with a full audio MP3 version). Is easily achievable to complete within 6 - 8 weeks.
- The full Life Coaching course can be studied online with an internet connection. The curriculum is similar to that which what you might find in a reputable attendance based Life Coaching course.
- You can study Life Coaching from the comfort of your own home or favourite cafe at any time. You can access your course lessons from your smartphone, tablet or desktop computer.
- This course was last update in July 2019, drawing on over a decade of Life Coaching experience, blending in theoretical knowledge and other relevant psychological and philosophical principles.
- A range of additional downloadable (and editable) course materials is also provided that will make this Life Coaching training course enlightening, fascinating and enjoyable.
- Students who benefit most from this Life Coaching course are those who REFLECT upon and APPLY the lessons personally.