PLEASE READ BEFORE ENROLLING:
1.) THERE IS AN UPDATED VERSION OF THIS COURSE:
"PYTHON FOR DATA SCIENCE AND MACHINE LEARNING BOOTCAMP"
2.) IF YOU ARE A COMPLETE BEGINNER IN PYTHON-CHECK OUT MY OTHER COURSE "COMPLETE PYTHON MASTERCLASS JOURNEY"!
CLICK ON MY PROFILE TO FIND IT. (PLEASE WATCH THE FIRST PROMO VIDEO ON THIS PAGE FOR MORE INFO)
This course will give you the resources to learn python and effectively use it analyze and visualize data! Start your career in Data Science!
You'll get a full understanding of how to program with Python and how to use it in conjunction with scientific computing modules and libraries to analyze data.
You will also get lifetime access to over 100 example python code notebooks, new and updated videos, as well as future additions of various data analysis projects that you can use for a portfolio to show future employers!
By the end of this course you will:
- Have an understanding of how to program in Python.
- Know how to create and manipulate arrays using numpy and Python.
- Know how to use pandas to create and analyze data sets.
- Know how to use matplotlib and seaborn libraries to create beautiful data visualization.
- Have an amazing portfolio of example python data analysis projects!
- Have an understanding of Machine Learning and SciKit Learn!
With 100+ lectures and over 20 hours of information and more than 100 example python code notebooks, you will be excellently prepared for a future in data science!
Learn to create arrays with numpy and Python.
Learn how to perform operations on multiple arrays and scalars!
Learn how to index arrays with numpy.
- Basic math skills.
- Basic to Intermediate Python Skills
- Have a computer (either Mac, Windows, or Linux)
- Desire to learn!
- Have an intermediate skill level of Python programming.
- Use the Jupyter Notebook Environment.
- Use the numpy library to create and manipulate arrays.
- Use the pandas module with Python to create and structure data.
- Learn how to work with various data formats within python, including: JSON,HTML, and MS Excel Worksheets.
- Create data visualizations using matplotlib and the seaborn modules with python.
- Have a portfolio of various data analysis projects.
Jose Marcial Portilla has a BS and MS in Mechanical Engineering from Santa Clara University and years of experience as a professional instructor and trainer for Data Science and programming. He has publications and patents in various fields such as microfluidics, materials science, and data science technologies. Over the course of his career he has developed a skill set in analyzing data and he hopes to use his experience in teaching and data science to help other people learn the power of programming the ability to analyze data, as well as present the data in clear and beautiful visualizations. Currently he works as the Head of Data Science for Pierian Data Inc. and provides in-person data science and python programming training courses to employees working at top companies, including General Electric, Cigna, The New York Times, Credit Suisse, McKinsey and many more. Feel free to contact him on LinkedIn for more information on in-person training sessions or group training sessions in Las Vegas, NV.