Note: The contents of this course are not covered in any of my other courses except for some basics. Although social engineering is covered in one of my other courses, that course only covers the basics where this course dives much deeper in this topic covering more techniques, more operating systems, advanced exploitation, advanced post exploitation, bypassing security and more!
Welcome to this comprehensive course on Social Engineering! In this course, you will start as a beginner with no previous knowledge in hacking, and by the end of it you'll be at a high level in social engineering being able hack into all major operating systems (windows, OS X, Linux and Android) like black-hat hackers and secure yourself from hackers.
This course is focused on the practical side of social engineering without neglecting the theory, first you'll learn how to install the needed software (on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X), then the course is divided into a number of sections to represent the steps you'd take to successfully hack a target using social engineering.
1. Information Gathering - First before doing anything you need to know your target, in this section you'll learn how to gather information about your target whether it is a company, website or just a person. You will learn how to discover anything that is associated with your target such as websites, links, companies, users, emails, phone numbers, friends, social networks accounts etc, you will also learn how to graph all of this information and use it to build a smart attack strategy.
2. Generating Malware - Now that you gathered enough information about your target and came up with an attack strategy, the next step is create custom malware that is attractive to the target. In this section you will learn how to generate evil files (files that execute tasks you want on the target computer), this includes backdoors, keyloggers, credential harvester and more, these files will work on all operating systems (Windows, OS X, Linux and Android), you'll also learn how to enhance these files to make them bypass all anti-virus programs, and make them look and function just like any other file such as an image or a pdf, or even embed them in legitimate Microsoft Office documents.
3. Delivery Methods - Now that you have your custom-made trojan ready, in this section you will learn a number of social engineering techniques to deliver it to the target, you will learn how to create fake websites that look identical to websites the target trusts, send emails that appear like they're coming from people the target trusts and use fake login pages and fake updates to hack into the target, you'll also learn advanced social engineering techniques to lure the target into visiting an evil URL and hack into their system without even interacting with them.
4. Post Exploitation - In this section you will learn how to interact with the systems you compromised whether they use Windows, Linux, OS X or even Android. You’ll learn how to access the file system (read/write/upload/execute), maintain your access, escalate your privileges, spy on the target, use the target computer as a pivot to hack other computers and more! If your target uses Android then you'll also learn how to read their messages, find their location, access their other accounts (such as Whatsapp, Facebook etc) and more!
Finally at the end of the course you will learn how to protect yourself and your systems from these attacks.
All the attacks in this course are practical attacks that work against real computers, in each technique you will understand the theory behind it and how it works, then you'll learn how to use that technique in a real life scenario, so by the end of the course you'll be able to modify these techniques or combine them to come up with more powerful attacks and adopt them to different scenarios and different operating systems.
With this course you'll get 24/7 support, so if you have any questions you can post them in the Q&A section and we'll respond to you within 15 hours.
- This course is created for educational purposes only and all the attacks are launched in my own lab or against devices that I have permission to test.
- This course is totally a product of Zaid Sabih & zSecurity, no other organization is associated with it or a certification exam. Although, you will receive a Course Completion Certification from Udemy, apart from that NO OTHER ORGANIZATION IS INVOLVED.
- Basic IT Skills
- No Linux, programming or hacking knowledge required.
- Computer with a minimum of 4GB ram/memory
- Operating System: Windows / OS X / Linux
- Hack updated & patched systems (Windows, Linux, OS X and Android).
- Generate undetectable backdoors for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux & Android.
- Generate malware to steal all passwords from Windows & Linux.
- Embed malware in Microsoft Office documents.
- Backdoor Android applications.
- Make evil files (backdoors / keyloggers) look and function like normal files (image, pdf or any other file type).
- Manually modify malware to bypass anti-virus programs.
- Advanced malware delivery techniques (through fake pages, fake emails, indirect notifications....etc)
- Advanced post exploitation.
- Discover websites, companies, people, emails and social networking accounts associated with a person or a company.
- Install hacking lab & needed software (on Windows, OS X and Linux)
- Install Kali Linux - a penetration testing operating system
- Install windows & vulnerable operating systems as virtual machines for testing
- Learn linux basics
- Learn linux commands and how to interact with the terminal
- Build attack strategies based on the gathered info
- Generate a remote keylogger that logs every key strike entered on a target computer and sends reports by email.
- Backdoor Debian packages for Linux
- Generate OS X backdoors that look and function like normal files (image, pdf ..etc).
- Hack OS X and Linux computers by using a simple one line command.
- Send emails from ANY email account.
- Create fake websites that look exactly like any other website.
- Create a fake login page and use it to stead passwords.
- Use smart social engineering techniques to make the target person willingly use our fake website.
- Deliver malware as fake updates, fake installers ..etc.
- Read, write download, upload and execute files on compromised systems.
- Capture key strikes on compromised systems.
- Use a compromised computer as a pivot to hack other computers on the same network.
- Maintain your access to the hacked systems even after restart.
- Escalate your privileges to admin.
- Analyse files & detect undetectable malware.
- Use a sandbox to analyse undetectable malware.
- Access messages, social accounts, camera, GPS .....etc of hacked phone.
My name is Zaid Al-Quraishi, I am an ethical hacker, a computer scientist, and the founder and CEO of zSecurity. I just love hacking and breaking the rules, but don’t get me wrong as I said I am an ethical hacker.
I have tremendous experience in ethical hacking, I started making video tutorials back in 2009 in an ethical hacking community (iSecuri1ty), I also worked as a pentester for the same company. In 2013 I started teaching my first course live and online, this course received amazing feedback which motivated me to publish it on Udemy.
This course became the most popular and the top paid course in Udemy for almost a year, this motivated me to make more courses, now I have a number of ethical hacking courses, each focusing on a specific field, dominating the ethical hacking topic on Udemy.
Now I have more than 350,000 students on Udemy and other teaching platforms such as StackSocial, StackSkills and zSecurity.
zSecurity is a leading provider of ethical hacking and cyber security training, we teach hacking and security to help people become ethical hackers so they can test and secure systems from black-hat hackers.
Becoming an ethical hacker is simple but not easy, there are many resources online but lots of them are wrong and outdated, not only that but it is hard to stay up to date even if you already have a background in cyber security.
Our goal is to educate people and increase awareness by exposing methods used by real black-hat hackers and show how to secure systems from these hackers.