Learn musical scales and the theory behind them, and give yourself a huge advantage.
This course will teach you how to form the most important musical scales. It will also teach you the theory behind scales, and this will give you a BIG advantage as a player.
Everything is properly explained for you to fully understand. This course will totally demystify musical scales for you.
Learning scales, the theory behind them, and music theory in general is an advantage not only for those who major in music. It's a plus for any person interested in music or who has musical talent. It will give you an edge.
The course, Scales & Music Theory: Learn Scales And The Theory Behind Them And Give Yourself A Huge Advantage will provide you with the knowledge you need as a musician; and knowledge is power! Do yourself a great favor by enrolling in this informative course.
Here's a preview of what you will learn.
- How to Read the Circle of Fifths
- The Order of Sharps and Flats
- Key Signatures and Major Scales
- How to Form a Major Scale – Another Method
- Diagrams of Scales on the Treble Clef
- The Circle of Fifths, Minor Keys and Natural Minor Scales
- How to Form a Natural Minor Scale – Another Method
- How to Form a Harmonic Minor Scale
- How to Form a Melodic Minor Scale
- How to Form Major Pentatonic Scales
- How to Form Minor Pentatonic Scales
- The Chromatic Scale
- How to Form the Blues Scale
- Whole Tone Scales
- A Lot More
This course will give you an upper hand in music. Sign up now.
- You should be familiar with simple terms like "notes", "chords", "scales", "keys", etc.
- Understand the theory behind scales and have a huge advantage as a musician. Be totally clear about what you're playing.
- Form the most important musical scales, such as major, natural, harmonic and melodic minor, pentatonic, blues and whole tone scales.
- Clearly understand the circle of fifths, order of sharps and flats, key signatures and major and minor keys, etc. This will take your playing to the next level.
- Play better. Become better at improvisation and composition.
- Detect errors more easily. Be able to give intelligent musical insight. Communicate more effectively with other musicians.
Mantius Cazaubon is an extremely talented and hardworking musician. He has been playing piano and keyboards for over 20 years and is the author of 14 piano lessons and music theory books, including several Amazon bestsellers. A leading songwriter, composer and music artiste, he has recorded numerous hit songs, won multiple Caribbean music awards and consistently topped music charts.
Mantius has an enormous passion for teaching and adding value to others. This has led him to create several niche websites over the years, such as piano lessons website, Piano-Keyboard-Guide, where he imparts his musical knowledge and serves thousands daily.
On his new journey as a Udemy lecturer, he continues to over-deliver, and takes his passion to new heights, staying true to his mission of helping, sharing and inspiring others.