Do you want to become a programmer? Do you want to learn how to create games, automate your browser, visualize data, and much more?
If you’re looking to learn Python for the very first time or need a quick brush-up, this is the course for you!
Python has rapidly become one of the most popular programming languages around the world. Compared to other languages such as Java or C++, Python consistently outranks and outperforms these languages in demand from businesses and job availability. The average Python developer makes over $100,000 - this number is only going to grow in the coming years.
The best part? Python is one of the easiest coding languages to learn right now. It doesn’t matter if you have no programming experience or are unfamiliar with the syntax of Python. By the time you finish this course, you'll be an absolute pro at programming!
This course will cover all the basics and several advanced concepts of Python. We’ll go over:
- The fundamentals of Python programming
- Writing and Reading to Files
- Automation of Word and Excel Files
- Web scraping with BeautifulSoup4
- Browser automation with Selenium
- Data Analysis and Visualization with MatPlotLib
- Regex parsing and Task Management
- GUI and Gaming with Tkinter
- And much more!
If you read the above list and are feeling a bit confused, don’t worry! As an instructor and student on Udemy for almost 4 years, I know what it’s like to be overwhelmed with boring and mundane. I promise you’ll have a blast learning the ins and outs of python. I’ve successfully taught over 200,000+ students from over 200 countries jumpstart their programming journeys through my courses.
Here’s what some of my students have to say:
- “I wish I started programming at a younger age like Avi. This Python course was excellent for those that cringe at the thought of starting over from scratch with attempts to write programs once again. Python is a great building language for any beginner programmer. Thank you Avi!”
- “I had no idea about any programming language. With Avi's lectures, I'm now aware of several python concepts and I'm beginning to write my own programs. Avi is crisp and clear in his lectures and it is easy to catch the concepts and the depth of it through his explanations. Thanks, Avi for the wonderful course, You're awesome! It's helping me a lot :)”
- "Videos are short and concise and well-defined in their title, this makes them easy to refer back to when a refresher is needed. Explanations aren't convoluted with complicated examples, which adds to the quick pace of the videos. I am very pleased with the decision to enroll in this course. Not only has it increased the pace I'm learning Python but I actively look forward to continuing the course, whenever I get the chance. Avi is friendly and energetic, absolutely delightful as an instructor.”
So what are you waiting for? Jumpstart your programming journey and dive into the world of Python by enrolling in this course today!
- Macintosh (OSX)/ Windows(Vista and higher) Machine
- Internet Connection
- Create their own Python Programs
- Become an experienced Python Programmer
- Parse the Web and Create their own Games
Avinash Jain is currently a sophomore at UC Berkeley majoring in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science. He's the CEO and Founder of TheCodex, an online educational platform focused on bringing the best programming content to hundreds of thousands of students around the world.
His programming journey began at the age of 10, starting off with simple Python scripts to crawl the weather. Since then, he's worked at numerous companies and is professionally experienced in Python, iOS Development and Web Development. He's launched a plethora of applications in the App Store amassing thousands of downloads. Additionaly, he's competed and won in several hackathons around the world including PennApps and NWHacks.
Avinash has a passion to teach - his enthusiasm and love for programming is evident in every video. For the past 4 years he's been an instructor on Udemy and he loves motivating and enabling others to pursue their programming dreams. He hopes to help students realize the power of programming and jumpstart their careers through his courses.
Checkout TheCodex for all of his courses, fantastic discounts, and any guidance or help.