Here is a review from one of my students: Barbara
"I have lost track of how many courses I have taken with Rosa but my playing has improved and I am so excited to keep learning more & more with her. Each course goes deeper into what we need to know and makes playing beautiful music easier. Rosa has the God given gift of being a very gentle teacher. It's fun to learn with her and as you watch the videos it's almost as if she is in the room with you. If it is your goal to enjoy playing the piano let Rosa help you reach that goal. Thanks Rosa, we appreciate you."
Additional Comments from Inside the course:
You have given us so much information in this course and I see you are still adding more. I feel like I am in college and my Major is Music. :)
Learn Piano Level 5 - Intermediate Level - Learn Music Harmony and Reharmonize a basic song to more sophisticated music composition.
Do you know how to add drama to your playing with one trick?
Here's the Secret: In a Key, we know there is only one dominant Chord. Did you know that you can put in more Dominant Chords into your arrangement? It is these extra dominant chords that create beautiful music that you hear in popular songs, standards and movie songs. They are called "Secondary Dominant Chords". These chords create excitement in your song arrangement. They add interesting color, build tension, give surprises and drama to your piano playing. They provide a lot of motion in music that if you know how to put them in, your piano playing will not sound like a PRO! No more boring music and piano playing.
In this course, you are going to learn how to 25 Music Tips regarding Secondary Dominant Chords & 8 Piano Tips to play walking basses:
- Learn to turn all boring basic arrangement to a beautiful arrangement with colorful sounds.
- Learn how to creatively add excitement and drama to your playing.
- Find out how to harmonize a song using chords that ourside the home key
- Understand how to put in extra dominant chords itno your arrangement
- Understand advanced music regarding secondary dominant chords that are outside the home key
- Find an easier way to notate secondary dominant chords easily
- Understand complex music harmony in a FOCUSED way
- As a bonus, you also get to know some piano tips to add in drama and movement by learning walking basses
- Have fun rocking and swing your basses
- Learn how to dynamically put in walking basses in contrary motion
- Get the Thumb trick to play like a drummer!
Topics of the Course:
Piano Music Tip 1: G7 - One Primary Dominant Chord in C Key
Piano Music Tip 2: There are 5 Secondary Dominant Chords in C Key
Piano Music Tip 3: Secondary Dominant: V7/V7
Piano Music Tip 4: Secondary Dominant: V7/ii7
Piano Music Tip 5: Secondary Dominant: V7/vi7
Piano Music Tip 6: Secondary Dominant: V7/iii7
Piano Music Tip 7: Secondary Dominant: V7/IV
Piano Music Tip 8: Learn to write Secondary Dominants with One Roman Numeral
Piano Music Tip 9: V7/V7 = II7
Piano Music Tip 10: V7/ii7 = VI7
Piano Music Tip 11: V7/vi7 = III7
Piano Music Tip 12: V7/iii7 = VII7
Piano Music Tip 13: V7/IV = I7
Piano Music Tip 14: C7 to F
Piano Music Tip 15: D7 to G7
Piano Music Tip 16: A7 to D7
Piano Music Tip 17: E7 to A7
Piano Music Tip 18: B7 to E7
Piano Music Tip 19: Secondary Dominant Chord Progression: II7 V7 I
Piano Music Tip 20: Secondary Dominant Chord Progression: VI7 II7 V7 I
Piano Music Tip 21: Secondary Dominant Chord Progression: I7 IV
Piano Music Tip 22: Song application to Away In A Manger: D7 G7 C
Piano Music Tip 23: Song application to Away In A Manger: A7 D7 G7 C
Piano Music Tip 24: Song application to Away In A Manger: C7 F
Piano Music Tip 25: Combining all 5 Levels of Reharmonization to Away In A Manger
Piano Techniques on Walking Bass
Piano Tip 1: Apply Piano Techniques to Basic Chords Movement
Piano Tip 2: Find the places that you can apply the Walking Basses
Piano Tip 3: Walking Bass - Going Up - C to F, C to G7
Piano Tip 4: Walking Bass - Going Down - G7 to C
Piano Tip 5: Contrary Motion in Walking Basses
Piano Tip 6: Rock the Octaves to Create More Walking Bass Drama
Piano Tip 7: Swing the Octaves to Create More Walking Bass Drama
Piano Tip 8: Finger Trick - Thumb acts as a Octave drum
Rosa's Online School:
Teaching 93 Courses on Music & Piano Courses!
OVER 74,000 Successful students have already taken my online courses since July 2014 with many 5 Star Reviews
About Rosa's online course at Udemy:
- Over 74,000 very happy students already in my Udemy classes
- See the 5 Star Reviews from VERY satisfied students
- You get free lifetime access
- All videos are at your finger tips to watch anytime & anywhere
- All future extra lectures and upgrades are always free
- Unconditional Udemy 30 day money-back guarantee and that's my personal promise to your success!
- Join this happy family of students
- basic chords
- read melody lines