30 day no-risk money back guarantee to make certain you are happy with your purchase. If you don't like what you see, I will give you 100% refund anytime in the first 30 days.
Are you interested in learning more about nutrition?
Do you have a desire to lose some weight or eat healthier to help maintain your weight and improve your well being?
Using video, slides, animations, and text, we will work together to discuss basic nutrition; more specificallyan in depth look at carbohydrates, fats, and proteins and how our bodies process these for energy. You can expect to feel confident knowing about what you eat and how to make better choices regarding the types of food you eat to get and stay healthy. You will identify your health goals and how to get to them. We will look at food labels and explain their importance. By the end of the course you will have a clear understanding of the nutrition we need each day and what part protein plays in weight control. You will also learn a new and clinically proven way to keep track of calories that will help you re-learn good eating habits for weight loss and better weight control. The second half of the course focuses on using your new knowledge to lose weight using this clincally proven method.
The course includes supplemental reference material and a quick start weight loss option for those who might be interested.
- You don't need to bring anything with you to benefit from this class accept an open mind and a willingness to learn
- Understand basic nutrition and the roles of carbohydrates, fats, and protein in our diet
- Have a more in depth understanding of the types of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins available to us
- Understand what Gluten is and how it plays a role in nutrition
- Understand the influence of the hormones Insulin and Leptin in our weight control
- Understand how our metabolism works
- Know the importance of mindfulness in terms of weight loss and successful diet control
- Learn a new way to track calories for improved weight management
- Understand the that the timing of when we eat certain foods can be important and how to use this to our advantage
- Learn a new and clinically proven way to eat, track calories, and lose weight
- Feel confident about making good food choices when eating away from home
Brad Chase has more than 30 years of professional leadership and management experience working in both civilian and military settings.
His healthcare background includes direct patient care as a Nationally Certified Physician Assistant (PA-C) trained in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Bariatrics and Urgent Care specialties. He also worked in EMS as a basic EMT, Paramedic, Paramedic Supervisor, and Operations Manager for a number of high performance EMS organizations. He was hand selected by the President of the Nation's Largest Ambulance Provider, American Medical Response, so oversee operations as General Manager for a three-state region.
In addition, his Leadership experience includes ten years of Military Leadership as an officer proudly serving in the United States Air Force in both peacetime and combat environment, as well as holding senior leadership positions within a number of other large US corporations.
His "semi-professional" hobbies are writing and photography.