This course covers everything you need to know to begin developing custom extensions for OpenCart using Version 184.108.40.206 which was released in Mid-2016. This course was aimed at the web developer who wants to learn the steps necessary to create brand new functionality for OpenCart.
Students will learn
- System set up and database installation
- Overview of the OpenCart framework
- How the Models, Views, and Controllers work
- Creating custom extensions
- Packaging custom extensions for distribution
- And so much more!
Students will also continue to receive on-going course updates, new real-world example projects, tips, tricks, and advice from an industry professional.
- Have some basic familiarity with PHP and web development, enough to get a basic web server operational and ready to receive the files that run the framework.