If you are a beginner who wants to use Jira, X-Ray to gain insight or mange your software test activities, then you have made the right choice in choosing this course.
This hands-on practical course breaks the unfamiliarity and complexity barriers through, simulated scenarios and project examples; that will take you from no knowledge to build & gain competences in the areas of test management and Jira X-Ray.
By the end of this course you will learn:
- How to get your Jira Cloud instance
- Create & Configure your own Project
- Create Epics, User Stories & Defects
- Create Environments, Components & Versions
- Configure your X-Ray Cloud Scrum project
- Configure your project issues to provide adequate coverage
- Create Filters & re-use them to create project Boards
- Create and organize Sprints and prioritize project backlog
- Work with Active Sprints to control frequently changed requirement/user stories
- Generate sprint reports to monitor project backlog
- Manage all test activities in Jira X-Ray from user stories to test executions & reporting
- Create & manage test steps, test sets & importing external test cases
- Create & manage test plans, test execution issues & Defects
- How to take advantage of powerful X-Ray reporting capabilities to compile own test coverage, traceability reports & more..
- Create Project Boards and Dashboards to share with your team, group or project
- You will apply the know-how learnt in this course to your own project
- You will have access to the "Extras" section (newly created) where you will access "How to videos" to keep you updated with
features, functionalities and to answer to questions you might have in mind.
Newly added section:
- Other X-Ray Test Types
- Overview: BDD Cucumber in Agile UAT environment
- Create Cucumber feature file in Katalon Studio and use it with your Jira project
- The Online Shopping project example
- A computer with internet connection is required.