⇉ Watch the promo video to see How You Can Learn How To Read Music From Scratch!
⇉ Join Over 275,000+ Students Who Have Enrolled In My Udemy Courses This Year!
⇉ 7,500+ Five Star Reviews on our courses prove Students Who Enrolling Are Getting Real Results!
Then this course is for you! Click "Take This Course Now" For Instant Life-Time Access!
Hi, My name is Joe Parys and Together working with Matt Carano of The Music Class, we will take your music reading and writing knowledge and understanding to a whole new level though a series of video tutorial lectures and quizzes. In this course you will learn to:
- Identify and write notes on the treble and bass clef.
- Identify and understand key signatures.
- Identify and understand simple, compound, and odd time signatures.
- Read and write dotted rhythms and triplets.
- Site read rhythms.
- Read and write syncopation.
- And more!
Being a musician is more than just playing an instrument or singing. It's about understanding music fundamentals like music reading and writing. Knowing music fundamentals gives you the ability to understand the music you hear, and communicate the songs in your head. This makes you a better singer, player, and bandmate.
With the right mindset, understanding, and application of the teachings in this course, you will instantly begin to move towards understanding and learning how to read and write music!
When I learn something new about the topics covered in this course, I add it to the course - at no additional cost to you! This is a course that will continue to add value to you as a musician or music lover.
In addition to the Udemy 30-day money back guarantee, you have my personal guarantee that you will love what you learn in this course.
What I can't do in this Course..
I can't guarantee your success – this course does take work on your part. But You Can Do It!
I am also not responsible for your actions. You are responsible for 100% of the decisions and actions you make while using this course.
This course will not remain this price forever! It's time to take action!
Click the "take this course" button at the top right now!
every hour you delay is costing you money
See you in the course!
Matt Carano & Joe Parys
- In a perfect world, students should have access to a keyboard, piano, or keyboard app on their computer or phone. It is possible to use another instrument for reference, but a keyboard (even a phone app keyboard) is preferable because all the notes on a keyboard are laid out sequentially.