Start editing your own videos with the best Windows/PC video editing software out there - PowerDirector 17.
If you're looking for a Windows-based video editing application that will allow you to edit professional quality videos, Cyberlink's PowerDirector is a great tool. This course will teach you everything you need to know to get started editing.
Make videos the way you envision them! If you want to make videos with great titles, music, effects, and overall quality, this is the course for you.
Here are the main topics of this course:
- Using easy editing and slideshow creator to make videos in less than 10 minutes
- Importing footage from any camera
- Understanding the program layout and tools
- Editing together a sequence and adding transitions
- Improving your video with graphics, music, and titles
- Producing (exporting) your video in HD quality for any device
- Creating advanced slow-motion, stabilized, color-corrected videos
- much more!
Why is this the course that will make you successful?
Taking online courses isn't easy. It takes work and action. This course will help you succeed with concrete practice lessons. We'll walk you through each exercise. By the end of the course, you'll have a fully edited video montage that you can share with the world.
Color Director Lessons
There is a section on color correcting with Color Director. If you don't have Color Director, that's totally okay - because you'll learn how to do color correction in PowerDirector. But for those of you who have Color Director, this is a great bonus.
Are you ready to edit professional-looking videos?
With our 30-day 100% money back guarantee, there is nothing holding you back from jumping in right now and trying the course out.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I'll see you in lesson 1!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is brand new to video editing with PowerDirector.
- Anyone who has used PowerDirector 16 (or previous versions), and wants to learn the new version.
- Windows Pc
- Basic knowledge of using windows Pc like left right clicking,copy paste