Confluence is a tool for creating, organizing, sharing, and collaborating on work.
It can be installed on your desktop or accessed from the cloud, making it a great solution for all types of teams—including remote employees and mobile users.
In this course we’ll explores how to configure and use Confluence to manage business and project data. We’ll dive deep into concept of spaces, pages and blogs, adjusting page layouts, adding content, enhancing your spaces with navigation, and sharing as well as restricting access to information.
Start watching and learn how to use Confluence for project management, document retention, collaboration, and much more.
Some of the Topics we’ll cover include:
- Creating spaces
- Customizing the Confluence interface
- Creating pages and blog posts
- Adding text, graphics, and attachments in Confluence
- Using labels and other navigation helpers
- Inviting collaborators to spaces
- Restricting access to spaces
- How to leverage Labels
- Create task reports
- Manage your tasks
- Creating decisions
- And much more
- No prior requirements is needed for this course