Brand New For 2018 - The Bestselling Landing Page Design Course on Udemy
Join over 96,000 of your fellow website owners, online marketers and entrepreneurs in learning the fundamentals landing page design and conversion rate optimization.
I will walk you through every step of landing page design with real life case studies, actual experiments and tons of examples from around the web. By the end of this course, you'll be able to design landing pages that converts 2X - 5X more than your current landing pages.
Good landing page design isn't just a nice thing to know – it's absolutely essential to the success of your online business. Whether you're in lead-gen, ecommerce or consulting, effective and clear landing page design can spell the difference between a positive and negative ROI.
A report released by Adobe and eMarketer revealed that companies spend double on traffic acquisition than they do on conversion rate optimization and implementing better landing page design. That's a huge mistake and you're leaving a lot of money on the table.
What's the point of buying traffic to your site if you don't put in the effort to understand how to convert it?
In this landing page design course you will learn:
- How to implement persuasion frameworks like scarcity, reciprocal concessions and cognitive dissonance theory in your landing page design
- How to write headlines and calls to action that will motivate your users to act instead of turning them off
- How to design an action block with a clearly defined conversion goal
- How to triple your conversion rates by using the principles of readability, simplicity, perceived value and clarity in your landing page design
- How to run professional usability tests on a tight budget
- How to build a landing page from scratch on a custom domain without writing a single line of code
- The Fogg Behavior Model and how it applies to good landing page design
- Why understanding the AIDA sales funnel is so important in conversion rate optimization
and much, much more!
For the price of dinner out with your friends, you have the power to transform your landing page into a sales machine. I guarantee you there are significant issues with your landing page design that are causing visitors to leave when they would have converted. You're leaving money on the table.
If you think this stuff is complicated, it's not.
If you think landing page design stuff is expensive, it's not.
If you think conversion rate optimization is time consuming, it's not.
If you think watching this course won't make a different to your bottom line think again.
I've consulted with hundreds of companies around the world and have redesigned websites for publicly traded companies and businesses generating over 1 Billion dollars annually. Trust me, I learned all this the hard way.
This is the course on landing page design I wish I had when I was first starting out!
Enroll today and enjoy:
- Lifetime access to the course and all future updates
- Over 10 hours of high quality, up to date video lectures
- Exercises and feedback
- Access to the student-only discussion forum
- 30 day, no questions asked, money back guarantee
- Over 11,000 studnets enrolled
- 4.8 average student rating
Thanks again for checking out my course and I look forward to seeing you in the classroom :)
- Who I am
- Why learning landing page design and conversion rate optimization is so important
- How to make the most out of this course
- An introduction to the famous 5 second test in web usability
- An introduction to the principle of clarity in web design
- Lecture exercise
- Understanding dedicated landing pages, microsites and main site landing pages
- The defining characteristics of each type of landing page
- Understanding the concept of attention ratio
- How to determine the right type of landing page design for your campaigns
- Real life examples from around the web
- Lecture exercise
- Understanding different business models on the web
- Which conversion actions are commonly associated with each business model
- Working with multiple conversion actions on a single page
- How to determine the right sort of landing page design based on your business model
- Lecture exercise
- Introduction to the AIDA sales funnel
- Understanding the different stages of the funnel and how they relate to learning landing page design
- How the funnel has evolved over time
- Applying the basic funnel concepts to conversion rate optimization and landing page design
- How the stages of the funnel effect conversion rate optimization
- Commitment from a consumer and how that effects conversion rate optimization
- Why good landing page design is important in spreading awareness
- Understanding the user's mindset when they hit your landing pages early in the funnel
- How to structure your content to spread more awareness
- Understanding attention spans with regards to landing pages and web usability
- Strategies to design better landing pages to capture attention and increase engagement
- What visitors are looking for during the interest stage of the funnel
- Understanding needs-based VS person-based selection in landing page design
- Introduction to the preference usability test
- Usability test results on two different landing page design variations
- How the preference test can help increase your conversion rate optimization effectiveness
- Lecture exercise
- Designing your landing pages to increase commitment and move your visitors to act
- The importance of transactional assurances
- Landing page examples that give users a sense of trust and safety
- Competitive analysis and what you need to do on your landing pages to win the sale
- Understanding the importance of reviews and social identity
- Understanding how users research their options and how research can effect conversion rate optimization
- How visitors arrive at the action stage in the buying funnel
- The importance of simplicity in your landing page design during the transaction phase
- Real life examples of bad and good landing page design during the action stage
- How to design distraction fee checkout pages for ecommerce websites
- Designing landing pages that don't surprise or frustrate your visitors
- Introduction to B.J Fogg
- Overview of the Fogg behavior model
- Why the Fogg behavior model is so important in good landing page design
- Plotting out action line and determining where users fail or succeed at converting on our landing pages
- Motivation, simplicity and perceived difficulty in conversion rate optimization
- Increasing conversion rate by using the right motivational triggers
- How using the wrong triggers can kill your conversion rate and drive visitors away
- Lecture Exercise
- A desire to learn new concepts that will help your online business succeed!
- You should have a passion for high conversion rates.
- You don't need any coding knowledge or prior web design knowledge.
- You should have a landing page or website that you want to send traffic to.