Do you want to implement land cover classification algorithm on the cloud?
Do you want to quickly gain proficiency in digital image processing and classification?
Do you want to become a spatial data scientist?
Enroll in this Land Use Land Cover Classification with Earth Engine API course and master land use land cover classification on the cloud.
In this course we will cover the following topics:
- Unsupervised Classification (Clustering)
- Training Reference data
- Supervised Classification with Landsat
- Supervised Classification with Sentinel
- Supervised Classification with MODIS
- Change Detection Analysis (Water and Forest Change Analysis)
- Global Land Cover Products (NLCD, Globe Cover and MODIS Land Cover)
I will provide you with hands-on training with example data, sample scripts, and real-world applications.
By taking this course, you will take your spatial data science skills to the next level by gaining proficiency in processing satellite data, applying classification algorithm and assessing classification accuracy using confusion matrix. We will apply classification using various satellites including Landsat, MODIS and Sentinel.
Jump in right now to enroll. To get started click the enroll button.
- Anyone interested in land use land cover classification.
- You must have basic knowledge GIS and remote sensing.