in this course you will learn how to combine ketosis (a metabolic state in which your body uses fat for energy) with intermittent fasting (a meal timing strategy) to reach your desired weight. I will closely describe my 2 year journey using this combination of protocols. There is little to no technical/medical terminology that you need to have to take this course. It is introductory level. But it is pretty dense though
I will also teach you how to exercise with weights and your own body weight and I will describe my exercising protocols that I used between 2013-2015.
Thirdly, and very important, you will learn how to use self-tracking tools to help you reach your weight loss and muscle building goals faster.
The course is structured in 6 sections, starting with basic information about these 2 strategies and getting into more details as we progress along. You should learn at your own pace so I would not make recommendations/suggestions on how long it should take you to complete the course. Some people learn faster while others are slow learners. It is up to you to decide
Please do not take this course if you don't want to use ketosis (ketogenic diets) and/or intermittent fasting in your lifestyle optimization endeavors.
This is my background story, the reasons behind creating this course, as well as a walkthrough of the course.
This is an overview of what you will learn in the first section of this course.
In this lecture you will learn about a few of the different ways to measure ketosis.
In this lecture you will learn about the carbohydrate limit for ketosis.
- We will use two software tools for self-tracking purposes (food and exercises). Both of them have a free version and a paid version. The free version is enough for our intents. Both can be used on your desktop, laptop, and/or on your smart devices. More details in Section 5.
- Efficiently use ketosis and ketogenic diets
- Adapt to a long-term ketogenic diet
- Efficiently use intermittent fasting (IF)
- Combine ketosis and IF for enhanced fat loss
- Prepare meals and meal plans to support the combination of these 2 protocols
- Use food, exercise, and ketosis tracking software to help with attaining fat loss goals
- Use additional resources for continuous lifestyle optimization
I’m Cristi. I hold an MS in Civil Engineering and I work as a Cybersecurity Analyst. I've got my Offensive Certified Security Professional Certification a couple of months ago.
Machine learning and AI are currently on my high interests as well and I am looking to combine ML/AI with cybersecurity at some point in the future.