Are you not sure what keto diet foods you need to eat for weight loss?
Not sure how to achieve ketosis on this diet plan?
Are you finally ready for a bulletproof approach to burning fat and keeping it off for good?
If so then keep reading!
95% of people who go on a diet will regain the weight back within a few months or years.
To be successful with weight loss you must do something different than everyone else.
You see, most people fall victim to the dieting trap.
It goes a little something like this:
The problem isn't you—it's the diet!
Most diet plans don't work against your body not with it!
That's why it's inevitable for most diet plans to fail!
Most diet plans have you eating carbs during all hours of the day. When you eat carbs, your insulin levels go up, and when insulin is high your body doesn't burn fat end of story.
Instead what you must do is be strategic with your nutritional approach. You need to put your body in a state where it uses fat as its primary source of fuel (i.e. you need to get into ketosis).
Sadly most people never come close to achieving this fat-burning state known as ketosis.
When you're in ketosis, you'll be burning fat no matter what it is that you're doing.
- You can be at work and still burn fat.
- You can sleep and still burn fat.
- You can watch T.V. and yes, you'll still burn fat.
With the ketogenic diet, we're going to strategically eat in a way that'll help prime your body to use fat for fuel instead of carbs.
This means that we're going to have to severely limit the amount of carbs that we eat. Eating too many carbs can kick you out of the fat-burning state known as ketosis and we certainly don't want that.
I'm sure this sounds great and all, but who I am to be teaching you about this anyway?
Who Am I?
My name is Thomas Rohmer and I have a Kinesiology degree from the University of North Texas, experience working as a personal trainer, and I've self-published 13 different health and fitness books.
Over the years, I've seen a lot of the things that people commonly struggle with when it comes to reaching their health and fitness goals. That's why I always make sure to craft my advice and programs in a way that thinks of potential problems in advance and then solves them.
I don't care about what should work on paper, I care about what actually works for real people who have normal jobs.
I love sharing my unique knowledge with others who are eager to learn and get started. I hope to inspire you to take action and achieve your health goals!
Why Do I Need to Take This Course?
You need to take this course if you're finally ready to lose weight once and for all.
You can leave this page and hope for the best. Hope that everything will work out. That you'll be able to lose weight and keep it off.
Or you can stop wishing and finally get your hands on the right information. Put yourself in the right vehicle that'll lead you to dieting success and help you maintain that success for good.
Imagine being done with diets, pills, powders, and other supplements for good.
Imagine what you'll look and feel like.
This is the last diet plan that you'll ever need because it actually works!
- What the Ketogenic Diet is and How it Works
- What Fats, Protein, and Allowed Carbs to Eat on a Keto Diet
- What Really Causes the Keto Flu and How You Can Prevent It
- My Single Best Tip to Drastically Increase Your Chances of Success
- How to Stick to Your Keto Diet When You're Eating at Restaurants
- How Many Calories You Need to Eat to Start Burning Fat Today
- How Much Protein, Carbs, and Fat You Need to Eat to Lose Weight
- List of the best (and worst) nuts to eat on a keto diet
- The Easiest Way to Track and Measure Your Calories and Macros
- What is Ketosis and How to Easily Achieve Ketosis
Finally don't forget that this course is backed by Udemy's 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. You have nothing to lose except for unwanted body fat!
What are you waiting for?
The time to take action is now. This can be the first day to a new you, or another day where you wonder why it is that you're not getting the results that you want.
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course. A smart phone with the capability to download a free macronutrient app is required for the course.