This course will show you how to use and manage your Atlassian JIRA instance. It will begin with the basics of JIRA and show how JIRA can be customized to suit the needs of your organization. This updated edition will cover all major components of JIRA 7, which includes JIRA Software, JIRA Core, and JIRA Service Works. We cover everything you need to know to set up a fully-functional implementation. Finally, we will also go over the newly added features in Jira 7.10.
About the Author
Ravi Sagar is an Atlassian Consultant and Drupal expert with several years' experience in web development and business analysis. He has worked extensively at implementing and customizing big Jira instances for project tracking, test management, support tickets, and Agile tracking.
Ravi founded Sparxsys Solutions Pvt. Ltd. in 2010. This company provides consultancy and training services on Atlassian tools and Drupal. He has a keen interest in building accessible websites adhering to WCAG guidelines. Ravi's areas of interest include project management and Agile methodologies.
Along with this, he has also authored several books for Packt. They are:
• Mastering JIRA 7 - Second Edition
• Mastering JIRA.
• Your Definitive Guide To Building a Fantastic Blog in Drupa
His certifications also include:
• Atlassian Certified Professional Jira Administrator.
• Atlassian Certified in Agile Development with Jira Software.
- This course will be useful for project managers. It is also intended for other JIRA users, including developers (and those in any other industry besides software development) who would like to leverage JIRA's powerful task management and workflow features to better manage their business processes. No prior knowledge is assumed.