Bluegrass Fiddle Tune Jerusalem's Ridge
Learn the basic concepts and building blocks that you will need to play the Bluegrass Fiddle Tune Jerusalem's Ridge on the guitar.
A Part, B Part, C Part and D Part and Chords - Plus 31 backing tracks to play along with
Why take from this gal?
My passion is inspiring others to feel more confident in themselves and their playing. I feel like music can do that. After years of performing and teaching over 50,000 students all over the US. at workshops, out of my home and through multiple schools, I was asked by many of my students to make videos of my lessons. So here is the result.
I hope you will join me on the inside of this course where you will learn fiddle tunes on guitar.
Building a strong foundation
- Learn the melodic structure of this fiddle tune
- Learn the A Part
- You will learn the B Part
- Learn the chords to the song
- Plus you will get 31 backing tracks to practice and jam along with
- You will also get the A Part to get you started on a new fiddle tune
Who is the target audience for this course?
- Anyone interested in learning fiddle tunes on the guitar
- For those who want to play fiddle tunes for enjoyment
- Anyone who wants to be a performer or a musician
- Great for anyone who wants to jam at bluegrass festivals but really doesn't know how to get started.
Feel free to send me any questions you might have on this course. I want to make your learning experience the best that it can be.
Thanks for taking the time to look at this course. I look forward to seeing you on the inside of this course and teaching you how to become a better guitar picker.
Building Confidence Through Music
- For Beginners to Intermediate Play who would like to learn fiddle tunes
- Students should have a guitar and a pick for this course
- You will learn how to play the A Part to Jerusalem's Ridge
- You will learn how to play the B Part to Jerusalem's Ridge
- You will learn how to play the chords to Jerusalem's Ridge
- You will have access to 31 backing tracks to be able to practice and jam along with
Chuck and Sandi Millar, Founders of Lesson Pros, started as performing artists, playing music all over the United States at festivals, private & corporate parties, coffee houses & theaters. Being played on radio stations all around the world, their success has won them a place in the hearts of millions. They have been featured in numerous newspapers articles, television (WCCO 4), and magazines.
They have won many competitions for their music and teaching, including Chuck’s countless 1st place titles in fiddling and trick fiddling, Chuck and Sandi's band No Grass Limit have won awards, here are some of the most recent ones: Songwriter of the Year - Sandi Millar, Album of the Year -“Originals” – No Grass Limit – Universe Unlimited, Guitar Performer of the Year - Clint Birtzer (Guitar Player for NGL), Mandolin Performer of the Year - Chuck Millar, Bluegrass Band of the Year (Contemporary) - No Grass Limit and Vocal Group of the Year - No Grass Limit.
After spending most of their lives on the concert stage, Chuck and Sandi felt a strong need to give back to people of all ages. In 2002, they came up with an idea to start a lesson program. Chuck’s multi-instrumental talent and experience teaching, and Sandi’s innate business sense made them a perfect fit to create a wonderful lesson program.
The result is Lesson Pros, offering private and group lessons to students of all ages and abilities at the Lesson Pros studios online.
Lesson Pros has helped more than 100,000 students between the ages 4 to 98 find and nurture their talents.