Whether you are a manager in a leadership positions, an IT professional or you are looking to get a foothold in the IT sector, this course will adequately equip you to understand and navigate the diverse approaches of IT Governance.
This course will cover key topics including: decision-rights and decision domains of IT Governance, a widely-used IT Governance matrix, how top performing firms govern their IT, key IT Governance capabilities, and an overview of COBIT and ITILIT governance frameworks.
"I have certification in COBIT 5 foundations and ITIL 3 foundations and was looking for another way to talk about IT governance at my company. This course gave me some new insights and some new language to use. Thank you"
"I was looking for a course that gave me a good overview of IT governance. I have engaged and worked with 3rd parties implementing various elements of IT governance in isolation, but I never really had a great understanding of it as a whole. Having completed the course I feel that I know enough to give a presentation to colleagues. Considering the cost of the course, I have to say that this is excellent value for money, and I wouldn't hesitate in recommending it to anyone needing a really good overview of this subject."
- Richard Moran
How will this help you?
- You will be well versed on how large enterprises govern their IT assets
- You will be prepared for a job that requires understanding of the central managerial challenges related to implementation and management of IT solutions in current organizations
- You will feel more confident about IT governance and how it relates to organizations
Here is what you will receive with your enrolment:
- High-quality lectures that explain the different terms and concepts with real world practical examples.
- Downloadable handout which you can use as a reference, study guide, or cheat sheet
- Quizzes that help you validate what you have learned
- Lifetime access with no expiration so you can complete the course at your own pace, anywhere, on any device and come back for a refresher at any time.
Through the course you will gain knowledge on these topics:
- Master the fundamental principles around the governance of IT
- Be bale to describe common approaches, models and frameworks for IT governance
- Understand the opportunities and challenges associated with IT governance
- IT strategy and how to organize the IT department
- Basic understanding of English
- Basic familiarity with IT