Would you like to know more about IT? This course will teach the basic concepts of IT in easy language.
After this course you will:
- Understand the IT landscape
- Know how software is built up
- Have a basic understanding of what code looks like
- Understand the software development process
- Know what roles are common in the software development field
This course if for:
- Anyone with a non-IT background that is working in an IT environment
- Non-technical people that communicate with IT professionals a lot
- Anyone that wants to understand more about the basics of IT
This course is not for:
- People with a lot of IT experience
- People that hope to learn programming in this course (though it is a good course to take before learning how to program)
If there are any topics that you'd like to have discussed as well, or that you want to have more in-depth knowledge of, please let me know and I'd love to add them to this course!
- None, only a laptop, tablet or smartphone