Value Addition Alerts:
Certification: Udemy does not provide certification for exams, they only do in the case of Video Courses. But the great news here is, we have empowered our paid students to have a certificate, once they qualify by 80% in the exams. It is a manual process, in which learners our requested to submit evidence of qualification, and apply for the certificate. The certificates are issued at the end of a month.
An Information Security management system offers a robust framework to ensure Information Security through established management system. From risk assessment to risk treatment methodology, from statement of applicability to access control policy, from incident management procedure to business continuity procedures, an Information Security management system (ISMS) approach is helping business achieve their objectives and secure information.
Why you need this exam?
If you are a professional working in the Information Security or you want to work in Information Security sector where you are supposed to manage various Information Security utilities in a company. Then you need to assess your knowledge on ISO/IEC 27001:2013 which is the latest international Information Security management system standard. ISO 27000:2018 is the latest standard entitled as “Information security management systems Overview and vocabulary”.
If you are planning to do lead auditor course of ISO/IEC 27001:2013, this practice exam will help you to self-assess your knowledge on ISO/IEC 27001. This exam is not exactly on the same format as of ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor exam; however it gives you a good idea to go on with that. Because the official exam of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 is a written exam with different audit case studies, however this practice exam is based on MCQs with some example audit case studies 9.
Information Security management systems is generally denoted as ISMS i.e. ISO/IEC 27001.
The exam will assess you on following:
- The concept of Information Security management system (ISMS)
- Incorporation of questions from latest ISO 27000:2018 international guidance
- Internal and external issues of ISMS
- Security Roles and responsibilities
- Statement of Applicability
- Inventory of Assets
- Acceptable use of assets
- Secure system engineering principles
- Business continuity procedures
- Risk assessment and risk treatment methodology
- Auditing methodology for an ISMS
Food for Thought
If you think you are an expert in ISO/IEC 27001 ISMS after taking courses on ISO/IEC 27001
You need to hold on!
Join this exam and self-assess yourself!
Take the Practice Exam
Be Familiar with ISMS knowledge which you hold
May be you need to learn and learn
Or you can prove your knowledge and expertise by successfully completing this exam.
Both ways, you are in a win-win situation.
Audit Case Studies: This course comes with 3 exclusive audit case studies. You need to assess the situation and select the right option. If in-case you select a wrong option, there is an explanation provided at the end of the assessment. Moreover you can discuss the audit case studies as well in Q & A by stating the reference code provided with each study. There can be other correct alternatives for case studies, so you are free to share the alternative with reference to the specific case.
Official Lead Auditor Exam Versus Lead Auditor Practice Exam:
1. Official LAC Exam is a written one, Practice LAC exam is MCQ based.
2. Official LAC exams has four different sections, Practice LAC exam has three different sections.
3. Official LAC exams has a last section for three written audit case studies, Practice LAC exam has a section for case studies containing 3 cases but answers are stated in MCQ-type. In order to provide students with a real simulated environment, students can post their answers in Q/A sections, by stating the reference code provided with each study; where instructor can respond to their answers.
Note: ISO/IEC 27001:2013 standard is a copyright document of ISO. We will not be sharing any copyright standard. Please purchase it from ISO store.
Good news: We will be adding more content for example case studies to practice tests in the future. If you feel that you lack the knowledge you can re-take ISMS courses.
Self-Learning Process by examining your answers with explanation: At the end of the ISMS assessment exam, you will be provided with a result sheet which includes correct answers as well and the reason or explanation for the answer. So this exam is itself a learning process. You can improve your learning by assessing your answers against the explanation provided.
One Month Money Back Guarantee: Don't forget One Month 100% Money Back Guarantee without inquiry. This means you have unconditionally no risk when registering to this Exam.
Ask Questions & Report Complaints: Discussion forum on the right side of this course can be used to discuss specific queries and report problems you are facing about the content of the course.
- Knowledge of ISO 27001:2013 and ISO 27000:2018